part 9: outro

barry's pov:
i woke up early this morning, a smile spread across my face. today is the day! i thought to myself, smirking. i sat up in my bed, gently pulling the covers off of me. i stood up, slowly walking to the window and opening the blinds. i gazed into the morking sky. "oh this will be a good day."

i put on my skinny jeans, a shirt with a flannel over it, and a pair of red converse. my hair was slightly parted and i made myself banana pancakes for breakfast. i hummed a soft tune in my head, bopping my head just the slightest.  i got into my car, sipping my iced coffee and drove to star labs. i entered the parking lot and there they were. cait, ty, cisco, and jax.

i hopped out of my car and stood next to peter as ty and cait hugged tightly. i bit my lip as i watched them, eagerly waiting for him to leave. "what time is his flight?" i whispered to peter. "11am." he replied, not breaking his gaze at jax. i looked down at my watch, 8am. "he has to be at the airport at 8:30am, though." peter added, a smiling appearing on my face again.

everyone said their goodbyes, i got noticed by Ty, he flipped me off, cait fell into my arms as she watched him leave. right then, it truly hit me, i was so focused on me being able to get her back that i never thought of the pain she would go through with Ty leaving. i held her tightly, her hand caressed my chest as she watched him leave. i frowned just the slightest, i knew that when she was ready to move on, i would be right here waiting.

a/n
sorry for slow as hell updates but i hope you enjoyed this fam fiction!