Chapter 1

*Mackenzie's pov*

I was so excited to see my sister again. I hadn't seen her in a really long time. She normally called or facetimed me every day but she hadn't in a while. I figured she was just stressed. She got distant when she was stressed so I figured if I went to see her, it would make it a lot easier.

I got to the house and there was a light on in Hannah's room, so I went up to see my mom, but no Hannah.

"Mom?"

"Mackenzie? I didn't know you were coming."

"I came to see Hannah. She hasn't called in a while. But if she's out with friends, I don't mind waiting for her to come home."

I knew that Hannah wouldn't be out this late. It was nearly 1am when I got there. I knew something was wrong when my mom looked at me the way she did.

"Mom, where's Hannah?"

She didn't answer and I wasn't sure I wanted her to. But I had to know.

"Where is she?"

"Kenzie, your sister.......she's dead."

"You're joking, right?"

My mom just shook her head and walked out of Hannah's room, crying.

I couldn't, no, I didn't want to believe Hannah was dead. She was my older sister. She had to be fine. She just had to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But that was 2 months ago. I'd gone to see Tony, a family friend the next day and when he couldn't fill in all the details I'd asked for, he gave me a box of tapes. I'd listened to them and now I knew everything. And those people were going to pay for what they did to my sister. Except for 2 people, of course. Alex Standall, who was currently in the hospital, and Clay Jensen, who, as I found out from listening to the tapes, was in love with Hannah. But the others were going to pay for what they'd done. And I knew exactly who I was going to start with.

The one who'd hurt my sister the most.

The one who broke her completely.

The one who raped her.

Bryce Walker.