Mission Accomplished

This is going to be easier than I thought. I climbed up the net on the side of the house. It was clearly a net for plants to grow down the side on. Because of the darkness and lack of moonlight tonight, I couldn't really see the plants but I felt them under my shoe. Pity. They'll be ruined now.

The window was open. Oh sweetie, you just made my task much easier. I smirked. I hauled myself up and swung my legs over the window sill. There he slept. Peaceful. He was in his most vulnerable state. He actually looks appealing.

I shrugged my backpack off and took out four piece of rope. Gently I kneeled down beside the bed and tied his wrist to the bedpost. Deep sleeper. I stared at him a second and then moved to his leg. I moved the blanket away and tied his leg as well. Two down, two to go.

After I tied him to the bed, I couldn't help but want to pat myself on the back. But this mission wasn't successful yet. I grabbed a piece of long cloth and twisted it up. Then I straddle him. Not caring whether he woke up or not.

"Uhh. Baby?" his voice came groggily. I hum, leaning toward with the twisted cloth. "Damn what're you trying to do?" I felt him harden under me. Without wasting a second I put the twisted cloth around his mouth. His eyes were open now, wide, and shocked.

He opened his mouth to speak. Big mistake. I tightened the cloth, tying it behind his head. He tried to grab me, but found himself unable to move. Smirking I got off him and walked around his room, looking for the light switch.

I can hear him moving about, struggling to get free. Well, I didn't exactly tie him loosely. When my fingers found the switch, I flipped it and faced him.

"Ru?!" I tilted my head to a side. "Sorry, I don't speak gag." I tell him and reach for my bag to grab the last thing I needed to finish my task.

Taking out the sharp knife, I glanced at him. He stopped moving now. He was watching as I twisted the knife in my hand.

"Whararoo roraroo?!?!" he started moving again, frantic to get free. I slowly walked to him and smiled. "Everyone gets what they deserve... and if I could give it, why not?" I smiled sweetly at him as I now stood right beside his bed, looking down at him. Holding the knife high, I paused for the dramatic effect and winked.

SLASH!

Blood splattered everywhere. The knife was now half inside pretty boy's mouth through the twisted cloth, which was now soaked in blood. From the corner of my eye I saw his finger twitch. I couldn't take any chances. Gripping the knife again, it took it out and sliced his throat open.

I smiled and patted myself on the back. Now the mission was accomplished.