Room Service

Was it just me or is everyone was making things easier for me? Must be because this was just meant to happen. See, even the world wants this to happen.

I knocked on the door. "Room service!" I called out. I didn't hear a reply. No one must be in. I took out the key in my pocket and opened the door. I pushed the small trolley inside and kept it on a side as quietly as I could. The metal thing made a lot of noise and I didn't want to disturb any other guests.

I glance at the bed. What a mess. Shaking my head, I grabbed the knife in my other pocket and stabbed the guy on top in the back. The two stopped moving as the stabbed man let his weight go and fell onto the one below him.

The man below him stared at me wide eyed. I lowered my cleaning mask and smiled at him.

"You!" he recognised me alright.

"The police will find you!" he screamed.

I took the knife out and wordlessly, slashed him in the throat and he shut up instantly. What a clean cut that was too. No splatter. I watched the blood flow out onto the bed, soaking the fancy white sheets.

I then went over to the foot of the bed and shook my head. Something wasn't right. They didn't deserve this. It was too less. To less for whatever he did. And to think this was his game behind the doors of a cheap hotel room.

I got my grip on my knife again and slashed away. The slashes weren't clean. It was fuelled by my anger. I stabbed the knife onto his back, and made sure to twist it a few times before stabbing all over again.

I then gave a smile and cut off the most important thing for a man in his mind. They were both covered in blood and so was I now. I changed out of the room service uniform and got into a spare uniform inside the trolley I brought in with me.

I put the bloodied knife inside the trolley and got behind it. That was a job well done. A satisfied smile on my face, I pushed the trolley out and went down the hallway.

When I reached the staircase, I kept the trolley at a side, grabbed my back pack from it and went down the stairs. There, in a corner, was the guy I hit on his head with a vase. He was drunk already while he was on job. Now laying there in just his boxers definitely was deserved. Taking a quick look around I got out a hoodie from my back pack. And wore it. I changed the pants I was wearing as quickly as possible and went further down the stairs

When I reached the ground floor I walked out of the hotel. The guy was the reception counter was asleep. So was the guard outside.

And that's why, I believe the world wanted this to happen. I was just helping.