Bivious

Picture of Tammy on the side --> 

2. Bivious- Offering a choice; spilting between two directions 

Tammy groaned as she tried to wriggle out of Hayden’s grip. Her plan was going to fail miserably is she didn’t stop him from camouflaging them. What good would it be if Ben found an empty room?

“What’s the point of being here? The party’s downstairs, not in your bedroom.” Felix complained, she had met him quite a few times when she went to the Fedro’s. “Hey man, I don’t go that way.”

“I’m going to ignore that comment. Have you been that player best friend of yours?” Ben asked looking around the room. Tammy rolled her eyes, even though the room was gigantic there were not a lot of places to hide so what was the point of searching. She raised an eyebrow at Hayden but he was staring at the conversation.

“He’s probably downstairs, in the party.

“Fine, go. But if I find him I’m giving him a piece of my mind.” Ben tried to sound threatening. She was moved, he was thinking of beating up the leader of a very powerful group of humans. Hayden may get on her nerves and she may well hate him but she would help him without a second thought. They all would, and they were going to meet very soon. Since she had met Hayden it would only be a matter of time before the rest of the team met up. She really hoped the information she had found would be helpful for him, the rest could fall in a hole for all she cared.

“Dude seriously let it go! Just because Lucy Goosy went all gaga over him doesn’t mean Tammy will too. Have a little faith.”

Tammy tried to pry herself from Hayden’s death grip without making a sound. It was proving impossible so she decided to wait. She couldn’t believe that Hayden was friends with Ben of all people. Ben had told her of this person he kept close due to them hating each other but she’d thought the guy would have been a fluke not her soul mate. Tammy wasn’t going to let his hold over her rule her life though, she had already suffered enough in the century and a half they were apart and that was enough to have them a one sided hate relationship.

She turned to stare at him, while he still stared at the situation before them, avoiding her gaze. Ben was still trying to make Felix help him but she didn’t understand why. If he was smart he would realise that Lori had seen them in the room only half an hour ago and no one had seen them since. He would also be smart enough to at least check the en-suite bathroom. But No, Ben was the type of person that couldn’t even put two and two together and get five.

It was laughable.

She tore her thoughts away from her ‘boyfriend’ and returned them to the Greek statue in front of her. He still had his gorgeous blonde hair, but it was much lighter now. When she’d run her hand through it she could feel the softness and wanted to play with it all night long. His eyes weren’t green anymore which was a letdown. From the green she’d taught herself to hate they were moonlight grey, the colour of Selene in a puddle. His lips were the same, full and totally kissable. If she didn’t hate him right now, she would so be kissing him. Unable to stop herself she used the hand he was holding to trace his jaw line. Their skin tone was so different now as well; while hers was tanned from her travels, his was very pale. As much as didn’t want to think it his skin was a shade darker than a vampire. Her touch much have affected him more than she thought as his hands turned into fists and he moved them to his side, breaking contact with his face.

“Isn’t that Hayden’s’ jacket?” Ben asked walking over to Hayden’s side of the bed where she had purposely placed the offending item. “Yeah, he’s the only one that thinks leather jackets are still cool.”