-12-

Finn goes back to his locker room as I get prepared for my match. Kurt Angle surprised me with a "welcome back" match against Paige. Paige is my best friend. She hung out with me when no one else would besides Finn. I finished getting prepared for my match, so I decided to go Finn's locker room. I see him in his gear reading a book.

 I see him in his gear reading a book

I giggle and kiss his cheek.
"Watcha doin' Finnamon Roll?"
"Reading a lil book, you ready for your match, Bryn?" He kisses my cheek.
"Yea, just a lil bit scared I mean what if I'm not good enough.." I start spiraling. I always do this when I get nervous. He kisses my lips roughly.
"Never say those words again!" He speaks "You'll always be good enough." I smile at his words. I hear my name being called to the gorilla. Finn grabs my hand a walks with me. I run down the ramp and jump into the ring showing off my leg. Finn smirks and does his entrance. I hear The Shields theme song hit. Awe, my brother and tag team partners are gonna watch me win. Paige's theme hits.... oh god, the nerves are coming back. Finn sees my panicked face. He gets in the ring and calms me down. Finn whispers in my ear to use the Coup de Grace. I nod as he kisses my cheek, leaving the ring. The bell ring as I take Paige around the neck, shoving her face into the turnbuckle. She stumbles around as I climb to the top turnbuckle. I jump and Superman punch her like Roman showed me. I look over seeing him and the shield smiling and patting Finn on the back. Paige falls to the ground. I climb back on the top turnbuckle and do Finn's finisher. I pin her shoulders down.

1...

2...

3...

I won.... I beat Paige. She rolls out of the ring as Finn and the Shield come in and hug me. I hug back crying. Finn kisses me and takes me back to his locker room.