-17-

(At Home)
(Bryn's P.O.V)

Finn carries me into the house since I was puking. I told him I was fine but he insisted on carrying me. He lays me on the couch, turning on the t.v. I giggle as Finn lays beside me, rubbing my tummy. He kiss me swiftly while smiling.

"I'm so happy we made a life together" Finn smiles

"I'm so happy we made a life together" Finn smiles. I honestly couldn't believe it either. He scoots down, looking at my, for now, flat tummy.
"I know you can't hear me in there because your not developed but I'm your daddy speaking. I'm going to protect you and keep you away from any danger." Finn says while I tear up at his statement. He kisses my tummy and covers it with a blanket. I giggle and kiss Finn sweetly.
"I love you so much, Finnamon roll" He rolls his eyes at my nickname for him.
"I love you, too Baby" he pulls me closer into him, cuddling me into his chest. I slowly fall asleep in a deep slumber.

(The Next Day)

I wake up on the couch, stretching while yawning. I get up and get dressed in Finn's sweatshirt and my leggings. I slip on my tennis shoes and see Finn already dressed, waiting for me.
"What's up on the agenda today, Finn" I giggle while holding his waist.
"I have a match against Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens and my tag team partner is AJ Styles." He smiles , unworriedly. This man gets so cocky but I gotta love his cocky man. I kiss him and walk to the car. I nap on the way to the arena. I know I'm not even a month pregnant but I'm worn out. Finn wakes me up. He helps me out of the car and walks to the locker room with Finn. He tells me to lay on the couch and watch the mini T.V with the RAW stream on it. He brings me a water and gets me a water. He kiss me as I wish him luck before he leaves.