-15-

(Bryn's P.O.V)

I wake up in a strong pair of arms. I nuzzle my face further into it. I feel someone stroke my hair gently as if I was a piece of glass, trying not to break me.
"I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I love you so much Bryn." I notice Finn's voice right off the bat. He kisses my forehead, still stroking my hair. I sit up and kiss his lips.
"Good morning handsome" I giggle out. He roams his hand up and down my body, creasing every curve I have. He dips his hands into my panties, rubbing my arse. I move his hands out of my panties and go shower. After my shower, Finn gets in as I get dressed for my match tonight. I get my gear on and make a protein shake for Finn and I. He gets out of the shower, gets dressed, drinks his protein shake, and gets in the car with me. He drives us to the arena, getting hyped.

(At the arena)

Once we get to the arena, I head to catering getting a protein bar. Tonight, I'm facing Sasha Banks. I get called to the Gorilla. My music blasts throughout the arena as I walk down the stair of the stadium. I leap over the barrier and slide into the ring. Soon, Sasha's music hits as she walks down the ramp with her championship belt. That belt will be mine.She gets in the ring as the bell rings. I hit her with a Superman punch hard to the face. She stumbles around as I drop kick her. She arches her back in pain. She rolls out of the ring as I suicide dive into her. She groans. I toss her back in the ring and Superman punch her again. I climb to the top turnbuckle and get ready to do a Coup De Grace. Once I do that, I pin her down.

1...

2...

3...

I get handed the championship belt as I hear Finn's theme. I get handed a microphone.
"Happy birthday, Finn." I yell. He smiles, holding the gift I got him. He gets in the ring.
"I wanted to open this with you, in front of our fans." He says, smiling while opening his gift. He sees a little stick with two pink lines on it.

"I'm

"I'm....I'm pregnant Finn. This is your birthday present" I giggle as he picks me up spinning me around while crying. I tell the referee to let Sasha have the title back as Finn speaks.
"This is the best day of my life. I have my beautiful fiancée here, pregnant with my child.." He cries. "Today is a beautiful
day." He kisses me until a angry theme plays.