27

Jeongin's P.O.V

I can't sleep at all, how can I sleep when I know that Felix will be sharing a bed with Gabrielle, my first love. I'm also alone in a bedroom by myself and Minho hyung is already asleep in the room he's in because I went to go check up on him. If Minho hyung knew that I had feelings for Gabrielle I wouldn't get to live on to marry someone because I would die of embarrassment.

I was so bored so I decided to play on my phone for a while until it decided to die. Great now I am back to being bored again, but this time I'm a bit hungry. I'm sure Gabrielle wouldn't mind if I made me a snack at 2AM.

I decided to walk all the way into the kitchen with the bedroom blanket wrapped around me because I felt like a total ice block and I'm not at home so I can't go whining to Chan hyung to warm me up. I kinda looked like a ghost walking around like this, a very fat ghost at least I'm cute. I opened up the pantry and pulled out a loaf of bread and made myself a ham and cheese sandwich because let's face it ham and cheese is delicious.

After eating my sandwich I was still a bit bored so I decided to sneak into Gabrielle's room so I could borrow her laptop. I had to be a ninja in this situation.

As I stood outside the doorway of Gabrielle's room I put my ear up against the door so I could try and hear if they were awake. I didn't hear any sound coming from the room so I just assumed that it was all clear to sneak into her room which was thankfulky true. I tiptoed toward her desk and grabbed her laptop just as I was about to sneak out something had caught my eye. The fact that Gabrielle had the exact same picture Felix always carries around saying that's his first love in the picture next to him. I mentally face palmed myself as I put the pieces together and left the room with Gabrielle's laptop but I made sure to leave a note on her desk.

'Borrowing your laptop
- Jeongin'

Now I won't be bored I will just be playing a few online games until I get tired and to take my mind off of the whole Felix & Gabrielle situation.

Felix has been telling us since we were children that he would marry the girl next to him in the picture, I think it's time for me to give up on Gabrielle because I respect his feelings over mine nothing can ever compare to a long lost love...

A/N: It's 6:18AM expect more updates from me today :)