33

As I remember the beautiful smile that she had on her face makes me so happy to finally know that I can call her my own. The beautiful gown that my dearly beloved was wearing complimented her petite figure so well. The dress was pastel pink that was ruffled toward the bottom and had an open back where the front bit of her dress was made out of pastel pink lace. I stand there in front of her a moment longer just soaking in all of her beauty until Gabby snapped me out of the trance that she had put me in.

"Shall we head off now, then madame?" I asked Gabrielle with a glimmer of hope and happiness in my eyes finally having her beside me feels so surreal it honestly feels like the sweetest dream that I never want to wake up out of.

Gabby shyly nodded as she laid out her arm for me to delicately grab with my own hand as I softly kiss her hand and lead her outside to where the car that my parents have arranged for us to arrive in.

"Felix... I'm nervous..." Gabby truthfully said.

"It's okay you don't need to be nervous my parents will see the good in you and will love you as much as I do." I reassured her to make her feel a little bit more at ease while we're on the way to meeting my parents.

After about half an hour we had finally arrived at my parents home where my sister Phoenix greeted us with her arms open wide.

Words couldn't describe how happy I was in that exact moment.