32

Felix's P.O.V

These past few days Gabby has been doing nothing but keeping quiet after the incident. I don't blame her because of what her mother did to her when we were little. Today will not be a repeat of those last few days because I am going to cheer her up and make sure that my girl feels loved.

"Felix come here please!" Gabby yelled from our room upstairs.

"Coming princess". I sang to her.

I was sitting on the couch in the living room thinking of what to get my parents as a present. I walked upstairs into our room the door was wide open and Gabby was on her hands and knees.

" Gabby what's wrong?" I asked out of fear and was worried about what had happened.

"Why is it that with you here with me I still feel so empty inside?" Gabby asked me with her head to the ground.

I walked toward her and brang her into my embrace and gently patted her on the back.

"Don't say that I love you so much even though I hardly say it I just want you to know that I love you and that I always have loved you since the moment I first laid my eyes on you when we were children." I told her and didn't stop patting her back and let her tears fall onto me.

"Felix... Thank you." Gabby whispered in my ear before releasing from my embrace to kiss me on the forehead.

"You know I would do anything for you." I told her.

Gabby returned a faint smile to me and stood up.

"Gabby tonight I want you to wear something formal to dinner." I said to Gabby in a serious manner.

"May I ask the occasion?" Gabby replied.

"I want my beautiful girl to meet my family." I cutely said to her while pouting my face.

"I will make sure to look very elegant tonight just for you." Gabby said to me excitedly with a big smile plastered across her face, honestly I didn't expect that kind of reaction.

I walked toward Gabby and caressed the hair away from her face and left the room for her to do her thing.

While I was waiting for her to get ready I decided to go out to the mall with Minho to help me look for a present for my parents. As always Minho always has a great eye for things he helped me pick out a nice pair of earrings for my mum and a nice necktie for my father. While I was at it I picked out a necklace for Gabby to wear it was 38 Carat diamond necklace in the shape of a musical note.

When I got home I decided to get ready into a nice suit and tie since this was a special occasion where my parents get to meet my first love, my girlfriend. I walked into the room and saw a very petite figure standing in the mirror. When she turned around it was none other than Gabby my jaw dropped at how beautiful she looked.

"Do I really look that bad?" Gabby asked.

"No you look stunning, here turn around." I said to her while placing the necklace around her neck.

You look perfect.