29

Felix's P.O.V

Jeongin just left Gabby's room or should I say our room leaving both of us dumbfounded and how did he even get his hands on Gabby's laptop I will never know.

Gabby was quick to jump off me as soon as Jeongin walked into the room she felt as if we would traumatize his pure mind. As soon as Jeongin left the room Gabby nuzzled her face into my chest out of embarrassment it was so cute.

It's around 9am ...

"I'll be back." I reassured Gabby that I would be back in no time.

"Where are you going?" Gabby pouted digging her head even deeper into my chest to hide her curiosity.

"Just ringing my mother to tell her that I'm moving out." I softly said to my now curious girlfriend.

"Okay." Gabby said with excitement evident in her voice, I love her.

*Ringing mum's phone*

After a few rings my mum picked up the phone quickly which I was so thankful for.

"Felix? My lovely son how was your sleepover at your girlfriend's house." My mother asked me through the phone obviously fangirling about the whole situation.

"It was fun Jeongin & Minho stayed over too and we watched horror movies all night." I told my curious mother excluding the fact that I had slept through the movie but she didn't need to know that.

"When would you like to come home son?" Mum asked in a happily tone which I am thankful to be hearing.

"Well mum the thing is.." I hesitated to say the rest of my sentence to my mum.

"It's okay sweetie you can tell me." My mum had sweetly reassured me.

"I want to try and be independent for once mum." I finished what I was saying confidently.

"Independent? What do you mean?" My mother asked dumbfounded.

"Well my girlfriend is really lonely and her father is always away on business trips and hasn't been home to see her in 9 months and when he does come home he just locks himself in his room and sleeps and ignores her. Gabrielle asked me to move in with her and I thought that it would be a great experience to test my independence and don't worry mum I will introduce you to my girlfriend the person who I've been in love with since before you adopted me and we will come over home every weekend to spend quality time with everyone at home I really want Gabrielle to meet Phoenix because she doesn't have any female friends they all bully her at school." I confessed to my mum with tears welling up in my eyes just thinking about how Gabby must be feeling whenever she's home alone by herself.

"I will trust you this once Felix to live independently with her but remember how you should treat her right as a man Felix because you're mother didn't raise no coward! Also I'll get the butler to drop off your clothes just text me the address honey." My mum said to me before ending the call her words were so enlightening

I walked back into the room that was once Gabby's that from now on will be labelled as ours. This all felt surreal as if I was trapped inside of a drama that made all my dreams come true. I smiled softly at Gabby's sleeping face and climbed back into bed with her. Gently caressing her soft cheeks.

Just as I was drifting off to sleep I heard Gabby say something so I shot my eyes open when I realized she was mumbling in her sleep.

"Dad don't do this to me" I clearly heard come out of her mouth which made me feel a bit concerned.

"You're leaving me here for another family... I have no family now." Gabby kept repeating these two lines over and over again with tears falling from her eyes .

I scooched closer to Gabby  and hugged her tightly with her head resting on my chest while patting her back whispering reassurances into her ears hoping that she could hear me until I fell asleep myself.

I hope her dreams don't become a reality it'll break Gabby in half...