Lost: The Island

Introduction

Being a student investigator is tough.

It's really tiring and tough.

Gathering information on different cases and joining pieces together is confusing.

I, Ivan, no, Ian, a student taking history, have been working on mysteries, trying to solve them.

However, there's one that I can't get my fingers on.

It's one that got me thinking really hard. Strangely, it's a true story.

I'm trying to keep this story short and simple for my history report.

However, it's not that simple, or short.

It's the first time I'm making a full length case out of a complicated, scientific case.

I'm a horrible writer and sometimes I need the dictionary to help me...But, it's a story that floods my mind all day and fascinates me time and again.

After my research and gathering of information, asking of all (or rather most) of the witnesses, I present to you a story untold and of few who knows, until you finish reading it to the very last page.

May I present to you:

Lost: The Island

**********

Voyage (13/5/14)

So it first started out on a ferry. A class excursion. A class of 20 students, with 2 teachers. To The Island. The Island of Unknown.

They set on the S.S. Sagittarius (a nice ferry name) to an island for a class excursion (Science) camp.

The camp was scheduled for 3 days, 2 nights, and all the students and teachers have prepared everything, from medical kits to batteries and bizarre stuff.

What they didn't know when they step out was that things were getting complicated.

This marks the beginning of a grand story.

**********

Main Characters' Information:

Name: George Pearson

Age: 15

Gender: M

Description:

Any ordinary boy will know how this guy feels. He's an average person.

Name: Charlotte "Scarlett" Anna

Age: 15

Gender: F

Description:

A tomboy and a big fighter, although sometimes she can get frightened. Creative and great in handiwork, and an anime lover.

Name: Timothy "Chopper" Chase

Age: 15

Gender: M

Description:

Really tall and loves anime. Runs really fast. Got the name Chopper as both his parents are butchers and work at a meat store.

Name: Jaren "Jared" Phill

Age: 15

Gender: M

Description:

Class athlete, really handsome, Hazel's boyfriend. Knows how to lead but sometimes bursts out in anger if someone pisses him off.

Name: Hillary "Hazel" Julie

Age: 15

Gender: F

Description:

Loves sports, Jared's girlfriend. Tries to support Jared as much as she can. Short built, and cute.

Name: Harold Lawson

Age: 15

Gender: M

Description:

Quite obese, loves to eat, knows how to lead, gets things done well, Megan's boyfriend. He's a big gamer, hangs out with the "cool" kids, but during the story, turns into a leader.

Name: Megan Lily

Age: 15

Gender: F

Description:

Very good at art, hangs out with many boys often, Harold's girlfriend. Gets along well, but panics really easily. Can be funny and serious at times.

The story starts...next.