Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Back at camp...

Scarlett: Hm...

Jared: So?

Scarlett: Hazel has the pulse, but she should be awake minutes ago...

Harold: Coma?

Scarlett: No no no no. Not that.

Jared: Should we have a group meeting while we wait?

Megan: Sure.

Scarlett: Steven! Can you help with Hazel?

Steven: What!! But...isn't it Jared's-

Jared: Yes. I don't mind.

Steven: Uh...all right...

Scarlett: (Seems that he's half-hearted)

While the other people were doing whatever they were doing, the main 7, other than Hazel, surrounded the fire and started discussion. It was 4am, and they hadn't got any rest, but they didn't really care.

Harold: So...about GM.

Scarlett: Yes?

George: Can you finally agree it is GM?

Jared: Well, I have never seen an insect bomb before... And even if the insect was real, that explosion was pretty large.

Megan: Yeah.

Chopper: I think GM is true.

Jared: Right Harold?

Harold: ......

George: Harold?

Harold: Seeing so much weird shit lately...I guess I can support that.

Scarlett: Good.

Harold: For now.

George: =_= Urgh...just accept it. There's no real evidence that GM doesn't exist on this island anymore.

As Steven sits near Hazel, he realizes that George and Scarlett were sitting close to each other, and felt hesitant.

Jared: I think we should rest, and then tomorrow we deal with Jeff.

*NO!*

The other 5 people shouted in harmony.

Jared: Chillax people!

Scarlett: I'm injured, I can't go.

Harold: Ya, plus, how many people have died? 3? 4?

Megan: Yies, Queenie, Keane...Justin. That's 4 down. 16 of us still on the island.

Jared: Then what...

George: I don't know. Your move.

Jared: ......Fine. How about we all postpone this to 3 days later.

Sounds good. Then again...sounds pretty bad.

Harold: It has it's pros and cons...but I think we can stick to this...right?

Megan: Maybe.

Chopper: We are taking risks.

Scarlett: I love risks.

George: Uh-huh.

Jared: OK. Then I better say it clearer to the rest.

Jared stood up and repeated what he had to say. Some were shocked, some nodded, some didn't really bother too much.

Jared: OK. I guess this discussion is over. Get a good sleep guys! We need it.

Rest: Sure!

Steven: Scarlett!

Everyone turned towards Steven, especially Scarlett.

Scarlett: y-yeah?

Steven: uh....uh....I have some...important stuff to say....uh....I will talk to her tomorrow guys! Have a good sleep!

Scarlett: ...what's up...

George: Socially awkward people are socially awkward.

Megan: You don't say.

9-10am (unknown time)

......

Shannon and Jodie were preparing the food when they saw George and Chopper pass by. Shannon and Jodie stood up.

Shannon: George...can I say something?

Jodie: Chopper, can I confess something to you?

Both agreed, and their confessions were pretty private, but after much searching, it was found that Shannon liked George and Jodie liked Chopper.

This marks the first day, of the three day break, before they begin their ultimate plan.

••Lost continues••

Author's note: Yeah, we want to relax, so here. Let the relaxation games begin!

Z•