Chapter 20

Chapter 20

The Second Day

After the meal, the whole group went back to their tents to finally rest. The next day, the whole group decided to discuss about Jeff. Ethan and Kyle, though, didn't really give a damn about it, and was just at a corner listening while mocking Steven.

Jared: OK guys. I want to talk about Jeff, since we haven't ever talked about him properly.

Harold: All right. Basic stuff first. His age.

Megan: 20?

Harold: A bit too young.

Keith: 30?

Harold: A bit too old. I say in the middle due to his agility.

George: Uh-huh.

Scarlett: Have you guys realized, he can climb trees really fast.

Jared: Yeah.

Scarlett: You think he genetically enhanced himself? If he can GM, why not enhance himself? He's way too physically able to be a normal athlete.

Harold: Oh yeah.

Chopper: That is a possibility.

Steven: Yeah, she's a smart ass.

Kyle: You mean she's smart? She's not an ass.

Steven: O...Kay. (Rolls his eyes cause he knows what's going to happen)

Ethan: Unless...(giggles) you stared (giggles) at her ASS!

Ethan and Kyle laugh as they hi-five each other.

Scarlett: Steven, it's ok. Your blushing is cute.

Steven grins a bit.

George: Well... (Seeing Scarlett and Steven smiling)

Chopper: Hm?

George: (whispers to Chopper, with Shannon and Jodie listening) I guess our chase for Scarlett is over, isn't it?

Shannon and Jodie comfort George and Chopper respectively. It was extremely rare for Scarlett to show such girlish happiness. They are unaware of someone eavesdropping on them. Everyone, except for Scarlett, knew this was an open secret.

Jared: GUYS! Stop sidetracking, we got discussing to do! We need to find a way to ambush him!

Everyone pays attention.

Harold: So how do we do it. We are really sure we can't ambush him at night.

Hazel: Yeah, the last attempt ended miserably.

George: Really miserably-

Scarlett: Pathetically, you fools. *secretly crushes a stick with her left hand*

Jared: Anyways, you think we should corner him?

Chopper: Jared, aren't you forgetting he can climb trees?

Jared: Well, we can have people up in the trees, and some people on the ground so that they can corner him both in the trees or on the ground. Clear?

Jared witnesses some nods.

Harold: Sounds good.

Melvin: Should we make better weapons, other than spears? So far, our spears have at least hit the target like 2 to 3 times. It's really useless if we continue doing that.

Scarlett: Slingshots? There's rubber bands in Mr Thomson's bag. That could work. But-

Shannon: Shooting rocks isn't that helpful.

George: Shooting small wooden sticks is. We can sharpen the top of the sticks.

Jared: Sounds good.

Scarlett: Ok, I'll make some bows and teach y'all.

Suddenly, a paper plane falls from the sky.

Jared: WHAT the...

Harold: What's that?

Megan: A paper airplane?

Darren: Definitely from Jeff.

Jared: Well, let me see.

Dear fellow youngsters,

I have been listening to your conversation really well. I think that's a good idea to ambush me from the trees and on the ground. But, it ain't gonna work just yet. If you really want to kill me...then you must find me...UNDER the ground.

Jared: Under the ground?

Chopper: Jeff is under the ground?

Scarlett: Can't be.

Hazel: Like did he create a base underground?

Harold: This doesn't prove anything. But we should keep it. And look out for that asshole. He will be coming soon.

••Lost continues••

Author's note: I'm seriously running out of ideas to write this note. Cheese.

Z•

HAPPY BDAY Z!!!! Btw. It's Jeez. Interesting fact: Our birthdates consist of the same numbers and we are born in the same year, just that our numbers (Month and Date) are inverted.

S~