Chapter 21

Chapter 21

The Second Day (Part 2)

It was time for more training. This time, it is Jared against Scarlett.

Jared: Last time, you said I was slow eh?

Scarlett: Why?

Jared: Prepare yourself.

Jared immediately rushed towards Scarlett and slammed his stick against hers. He then did a 360° turn and knocked her on her side. Scarlett spun around Jared and hit his back. Jared ducked as Scarlett prepared to jump on him. In mid-air, Jared jabbed her, but Scarlett threw her stick into Jared as Jared falls onto the sand. Scarlett retrieves it and throws her stick onto Jared's head.

Jared: Ow......

Scarlett: You may start strong, but you don't stay strong. You have to stay, and don't just start. You last, and don't just begin. Like pacing your stamina.

Jared: Yeah yeah yeah...life advice much...

George: Well...that's her beauty.

Shannon smacks George on the back.

Shannon: You can just admit you like her eh?

George: What! No-

Scarlett: Anyways...let's make more weaponry again. (Figured out earlier about George and Chopper when she heard them whisper.)

The group gathered around the fire as they ate fish and crafted bows and arrows, and Scarlett went ahead to teach them how to use it.

Ethan: Hey guys?

Scarlett: Yeah?

Kyle: It's time for that special thing.

Scarlett: What sp-ohhhhh. Ok.

Shannon: Can George be exempted?

Jodie: And Chopper too?

George: Uh...girls, I think it's ok.

Scarlett: Nope, they won't get exempted. But I will teach them a very special something, and I hope they won't get freaked out. It's for you two girls by the way .

*Winks at the girls*

Chopper: What?

Scarlett: If any of you can defeat me, I'll consider about your 'relationship' with me.

George: What!!! But you did defeat Jared right...that's pretty impossible.

Chopper: She figured out that we...

Steven: Oh no...

Scarlett: Well I can't win forever. Time for snack! Then we'll do it.

As the whole group gathered around the fire again, Jared says she is really scary in a comical style.

Jared: She's... S-scary... She kicks butt!

*lies on Hazel's thigh and trembles comically*

Chopper: Really? I think she fights like a kitty, and it's cute.

Jared: Well she did defeat me, without a fighting style...

George: We can only hope she will go easy on us.

Scarlett: Oh really?

*cocks her eyebrows*

Chopper and George were startled.

Scarlett: Never mind. We'll see.

......

••Lost continues••

Author's note: These chapters are going to take a while. I really want that adrenaline action back. :P

Z•

Whatever.

S~

And it's short :(

Z•