Chapter 24

Chapter 24

In the tent...

Harold: Ok. I still got the paper here.

Harold holds up the paper they found near the table.

Jared: So?

Harold: You think the MG means something?

Scarlett: The backwards of GM?

Megan: Nah.

Chopper: Seems too direct to me.

George: Maybe it is Jefferson's...SURNAME?

Harold: You think?

George: Megan, check the phone!

Megan whips out the phone and finds Jeff's contact.

Megan: Jefferson...Mag...Nu...Ssen? Magnussen? I don't see an MG ins-

Harold: GENIUS!

Hazel: What?

Harold: MaGnussen! MG! It's his surname!

Jared: Well...it doesn't really change much information does it? We got one day left. Jeff probably has set up something. But we hope he doesn't do it tonight.

......

Day 3

Jared: OK everyone! It's time for all the people! We need an archer, spearer etc. Got it? It's the Assortment Time.

Everyone agreed.

Jared: OK. So who wants to be an archer?

......

It took 30 mins for the Assortment, before they finalize their plans and check their weapons and ammunition. The finalised arrangement was:

Archer-

Harold, Megan, George, Kyle, Shannon

Spearer-

Scarlett, Hazel, Melvin, Erika, Darren

Physical Attackers-

Jared, Chopper, Ethan, Jodie, Keith

(All have slingshots and stones and wood sticks)

Medic-

Steven

They also had one final training. This time, it was George VS Scarlett.

Scarlett: You aren't afraid I kicked your butt last time?

George: Oh yeah?

George charged at her. Scarlett placed her stick in front as George nearly hit it. George turned to his left and pushed her down. George kicked her stick away and placed his stick onto her chest. Scarlett pushed the stick away as she got back her composure and ran for her stick. George got up and raced towards her. He stuck his leg out and Scarlett fell on top of his leg. Scarlett picked up the stick and threw it onto George's face. George grabbed the stick just as it nearly touches the sand.

George: Give up?

Scarlett: NOT YET!

Scarlett charged at him. George just stood there. Scarlett gave a push but George stayed stood. George then used his 2 sticks and pushed her down. He then proceeded to throw them onto her stomach.

Chopper: Wow. I think that's GG.

Scarlett: Urgh...why...no way. That's crazy.

George: Yeah.