Chapter 18

Chapter 18

The First Day

Jared: Alright guys! Gather up!

Jared shouted across the beach as everyone all gathered around the fire.

Jared: OK. Need to make sure everyone is here. By the way, Steven! How is Hazel?

Steven: Yeah, she's awake.

Hazel: Hey.

Jared rushed to Hazel and hugged her tightly before bringing her to the fire. He also called Steven to join.

Jared: OK! Me, Hazel, Scarlett, Chopper, George, Megan, Harold, Ethan, Kyle, Melvin, Erika, Keith, Shannon, Jodie, Darren, Steven...OK! All 16 people here.

George: Jared, tell us why we're here?

Jared: So guys, we had had a lot of blood shed over the past few days. The 6 of us (Points to the 6 who discussed in the morning) have planned to stop finding Jeff for 3 days, before searching for him again. This may sound stupid, but we want to have interactions before we lose someone again, cause this may be the last time we are seeing each other. We also have to beware of our surroundings if Jeff may suddenly pop out. This is meant for bonding, training and gathering supplies. Clear?

Everyone agrees.

Jared: It was a tough decision, but hope you guys have fun! Don't walk too far by the way!

Harold: But first...I need to eat.

Chopper: Well, we did keep some fish and coconuts. Guess we could eat those.

As everyone sat around the fire eating, Steven moves closer to Scarlett, whose not conversing and sitting at a corner.

Steven: Scarlett?

Scarlett: What?

Steven: Remember that...uh...something?

Ethan: DAT SUMTHING!

Everyone stares at Ethan blankly. Scarlett punches Ethan in the chest lightly as she continues eating.

Jared: OK guys. Let's have a bit of fun-

Chopper: Let's make sushi and sashimi! The teachers brought some rice for some experiments. But it wasn't used in the end.

Jared: Uh......

Harold: Sounds like a plan.

Jared: I wasn't really...uh...fine. I guess we can stick to that.

The 16 of them decided to make sushi for lunch/dinner, and after that activity, they decided to craft weapons. Scarlett, being the master in handicraft, taught some people how to make basic weapons, before she went on to craft her own.

Scarlett: OK guys! Ready to train?

Kyle: Woah! Train? Like using-

Scarlett: Yes Kyle. Don't be surprised.

Kyle: I-I-I'm not surprised...I-I'm just asking.

Scarlett: Well...

Scarlett pushes Kyle down to the sand like a piece of cake.

Kyle: DUDE! What the heck?

Scarlett: Well, your standing posture is wrong. Here, let me teach you...

Scarlett then showed her incredible ability to fight, and then revealed she had attended taekwondo lessons before, despite not learning how to use weapons. She showed off her skill against Melvin.

Scarlett: Melvin, just beware. We don't want any injuries.

Melvin: Uh...OK.

Scarlett took her stick and rushed forward. Melvin brought up his and held it straight. Scarlett hit the stick before kicking it up in the air. Melvin rushed to collect it before being hit on the back by Scarlett. Melvin landed the stick onto Scarlett's right arm, and brought back his composure. Scarlett immediately rushed forward and aimed for the leg. Melvin moved to the right and Scarlett missed. Scarlett, though, was not surprised. She smoothly went on to counter and hit Melvin's left thigh. Melvin used his stick and hit hers before Scarlett pulled it up and sent his stick flying. Scarlett, finally realizing that Melvin is defenseless, pushed him to the ground with her stick.

Ethan: Well...GG.

Melvin: Yup...definitely.

Scarlett: You did well.

Erika: YEAH!

Melvin: Ok...wait where's my stick?

Scarlett: With me.

Melvin: What! Ok...

Scarlett has turned herself into a "previously thought to be weak" girl to a "great fighter".

Jeff was watching in the trees.

Jeff: Huh...having a little fun isn't it. Well, if they have some, I will have some.

Jeff left and went straight into the jungles again.

••Lost continues••

Author's note: I have nothing to add. S, add something. No? Never mind.

Z•