Not you too

Hey : ) Thanks so much for 45 views and 9 votes. So these chapters probably suck, but hey let's give it a try. Grammar sucks too xD. BTW pre -Nogitsune. I'm not sure if I should do the Nogitsune? (hopefully, I spelled that right)

Thoughts in Italics

***3rd POV***

Sun filled the hospital room, waking Stiles. He opens his eyes revealing a sleeping Claudia Stillinski and an absent Noah. Stiles got up and tiptoed towards the hospital bed that supported the sheriff's wife. She opened her eyes and glanced at the original.

***Stiles's POV"

She just looks at me, her lips unmoving but there is clarity in her eyes.

"Stiles!" She cries and envelops him in a hug.

"Mom!" I embrace the hug. I can feel the happiness radiating off of her.

"Oh baby, I love you so much" She whispers, tears welling in her eyes.

"I love you too mom" I whisper back

Then I hear something, "She doesn't have long" one of the doctors sighed.

I could hear Noah's crying.

My undead heart broke...

Should I tell her?

Should she know?

I made my decision. " Hey, mom there's something I need to tell you something. I'm not human-"

Her eyes close " I know Mieczysław"

beep...beep...beeeeeeeeeeeeeep-----------

I couldn't hear a heartbeat...

"Mom?" I whisper. " Mom?

I shake her " mom!"

It was like it was in slow motion

One by one doctors rushed in "We have no pulse!" One yelled.

They started up the AED machine...

"Get that boy outta here now!" A nurse shouted as they run towards me. She grabs my arm. I just glared at her ready to shove her off. She drags me to the waiting room. She lets go. Sweaty hands grab my shoulders. I tense ready to escape.

"It's just me kiddo" Noah sadly whispered.

"Clear!"

BEEEEEEEP----

I run towards the room tears in my puffy eyes. I don't get very far, Noah picks me up by my waist. I don't bother fighting back as he sits me down in the waiting room chair.

"It's gonna be ok kiddo" Noah sobs, " Just let the doctor's handle it"

How could he just stand here?!

BEEEEEEEP----

"There's nothing me can do Stiles" Noah whispers, "we can't do anything". he stated between sobs. "Nothing".

I stare at the hospital room door, picking up something my ears dread.

BEEEEEEEP ----

"Time of death 7:52 p.m."

The beeps still ring in my ears. My emotions going haywire. Memories flash before my eyes.

I remember her smile...

I remember Christmas I had with her, my very first one.

I remember her laugh

I remember her...

But now it's all gone...

Dead just like her.

Tears push free as I close my eyes ready to turn it off and have the witch reverse the cloaking spell.

Turn it off...

Turn it off...

TURN IT OFF...

Someone breaks me free of my thoughts, "Don't you dare, kiddo"

I look up at Noah with despair in my honey brown eyes.

"You can't leave me too". Noah broke down and put his heads in his hands " Not you too"

I throw myself at him " I'm not going anywhere" I cry

Short I know. Sorry. HUGS!!!!