Answers are Just a Phone Call Away

1923 New Orleans

"You just don't know when to stop do you Mischief?'' Klaus said, wiping the blood from his mouth.

"Of course I do, dear brother. See? I'll stop." Mieczysław said as he roughly threw the woman's lifeless body to the ground.

Elijah gives him a disapproving look, "at least be respectful brother".
Klaus grinned as Mieczysław grabbed the next compelled girl and plunged his fangs into her neck. She whimpers in pain, wishing for it to go away. he starts to ruthlessly tear her neck more.

"Mieczysław..." Elijah says, not wanting for his brother to go out of control again.

He ignores Elijah as he is only focused on one thing, blood.

The original continues to rip her neck until it drops to the ground. Lying right next to the woman's torn body.

"Was that respectful enough, brother?" Mieczysław grins devilishly.

****************

"Stiles, you alright?" Noah asked.

Stiles looked at Noah, taken out of his disturbing memory. "Yeah. Fine, just thinking".

"Ok, if you say so." Noah eyed Stiles. He cared about Stiles, he really did. Vampire or not, he was almost like a son to him. "Well, then I am going to go to the station to follow up on the recent murders."

"Just be really careful, there's a vampire out there that wants to play a game with me. So just be careful, ok?"

"Will do" Noah said as he packed up and left.

Leaving Stiles to revisit his disturbing memory.

**************

Scott got off of his motorcycle and ran into vet building.

"Hi Scott" Deaton said.

"Hi, sorry I am late. I was talking to Stiles"

Deaton always got a bad vibe from Stiles. He sensed something evil, but was it was hidden. But seeing Stiles, Deaton usually thought nothing of it. He was a carefree and sarcastic boy and if Scott trusted him, so did Deaton. Deaton went to go grab the dog Scott and him were working with. "What did you guys talk about"

"It was all a misunderstanding, I thought Stiles was someone else. Which was stupid because I've known him all my life."

Deaton hummed in agreement. " So what caused you two to have a misunderstanding?"

"Well...I found this photo on my front porch last night. It was a picture of Klaus and Mieczysław Mikaelson in 1923. Mieczysław looked just like Stiles, which he said it was a doppelganger.

Deaton's blood ran like ice, he knew those names anywhere. The names of two of the most powerful supernatural creatures. Not here...please not here. Anywhere but here. He kept his heartbeat in rhythm.

"Oh, that it weird...But yes, I have heard of doppelgangers before. The are humans but look exactly alike." Deaton said as smoothly as he could.

Deaton put the dog on the table and let Scott do the rest. Scott held his hand on the dog's back, slowly taking away his pain. Scott smiled, he always felt great after he helped take away the pain. It made him feel important.

"Scott...if you don't mind we have to end this session real soon. I am sorry but I have things that I must tend to."

"Yeah. that's fine" Scott said a little suspicious.

After Scott was done helping the dog, he packed up his things and said goodbye to Deaton. And drove home.

Deaton was very frightened with knowing that even having one of them was a danger to the pack and Beacon Hills. I had my suspicions about Stiles....but now with Scott saying he was in a picture with Niklaus, it has proved it. Stiles is Mieczysław.

Deaton then grabbed the phone and dialed a number...it rang...it rang...and then someone answered.

"Deaton?" A voice said.

"Tell me everything you know about the originals now".

***********

End. I know it is a short chapter and I probably could of made it more interesting but yeah, I tried ; ). As usual grammar isn't great. And stay BEAUTIFUL!!!!

~HUG~