An Evening with Klaus

A/N: Very Short Chapter, not sure what to do next so it will be slow updates. 

"Hello, dear brother. It's been a while." Klaus smiled through blood-stained teeth.

Stiles was frozen in shock. After he left his family, Stiles always knew Klaus would find him in the end. But seeing his brother in Beacon Hills, where Stiles got attached to werewolves and humans, was a nightmare. Stiles found the courage to speak, " Yes it has Nik".

"Way too long, brother". Klaus slowly steps forward, "Beacon Hills, interesting choice, Mieczysław. Not the first one I thought you would of picked, since you hate wolves.

"I don't 'hate' all of them, Klaus". Stiles says as he stands in front of Noah, hoping that Niklaus won't attack.

"Of course you don't Stiles. Not Scott, not your 'pack'. You could never hate them, even if they do see you as a weak, pathetic human. But, who knows, maybe that 'picture' changed Scott's mind".

Realization hit Stiles. Of course it was you. who gave it to him.. Stiles thought. 

"Or better yet! We should just kill them, play our little hide and seek game with them." Klaus sneered.

Fear flashed across Stiles's face, "you wouldn't".

Klaus was now right in front of the other original, "You're right, brother. Because after I get you out of whatever bloody hell 'state' you are in, we are going to do it, together." Klaus smiled darkly, "Always and forever".

And with that, Klaus was gone.

Stiles dropped down to the ground, adrenaline still pumping through his veins. He would worry about Nik later, now he has to focus on Noah. "You okay?" he said, voice quivering.

Noah looked around, "these were some of the best cops at the station, and now in a blink of an eye they're gone" sadness laced his voice. "Is that what's going to happen if he gets you...'back'?

"Yes, but only worse" Stiles said looking down at the floor, unable to meet Noah's eyes. 

Noah nodded, he already knew the answer, "Don't let that happen..."

"I don't know what will happen, Noah. No matter what I do, how much I withdraw, he always finds me- always and forever".

Thanks for reading!!! I really appreciate it! Sorry for such a long wait, it will probably be like that from now on, because I have no idea how to continue this. But I will try my best!!!!