A dead girl and a starving vampire

***3rd POV***

Thoughts in Italics

******Nine years later******

The nine years without Claudia was a disaster. It effected Noah more than Stiles, since he was used to death. To Noah it was like the world ended, losing the love of his life. He felt emotional pain all over his body and he also had an aching heart, because of it Noah fell into heavy drinking. The vampire had to do most of the work, but it was worth it. Of course Stiles felt the pain of Claudia's death, he lost the best mother-figure he's ever had, but as time when on it was easier because for a vampire time went slow.

When Stiles helped Noah with his drinking, he thought of him as his own son, one he would die for. And when the original got closer to appear nineteen, Stiles told him his story, even if it was difficult. He told of his past, his family, his ripper side, and the love of his life Elizabeth whom Niklaus killed. Stiles told Noah his life before his curse.

****Flash back****988 a.d****

"That's not fair Mischief! You cheated!" A six year old Rebekah Mikaelson whined.

"I never cheat Rebekah!" A seven year old Stiles remarked " I won".

"No you didn't! You ran too fast!"

"That's why it called a race, dear sister" A twelve year old Elijah said.

"A brother, always so noble" A eleven year old Klaus laughed.

Mikael stomped over...

"Of course he is noble! Unlike you you filthy bastard!" Mikael yelled.

He threw Niklaus to the ground and started to slap him. He didn't get very far though.

Esther ran to Klaus, "please Mikael stop!" Esther pleaded.

Mikeal stopped after he slapped him again and dragged his wife along with him, "He doesn't deserve your love! He is only a maggot!" He disappeared with Esther in the woods.

"Nik!!" his siblings shouted and rushed over to him, "Are you ok?!"

He pushed the aside with tears in his eyes,"I'm fine". He cried, "He's right I don't deserve their love."

"But you deserve ours" Mieczysław stated.

"Yes you do!" Rebekah said cheerfully.

" Of course you do, dear brother" Elijah replied.

Klaus's face lit up, he felt happiness in his heart, he brought them into a hug. "Thank you" he whispered.

Mieczysław pulled back, "I have an idea! Let's play a game, I'll count and you all hide!"

They ran...

1...2...3...4....

**** End of flashback****

Stiles hated school, he really did especially history, he knew everything-literally. And graduating again for the third time was not fun. But what he did love was his werewolf and human friends. Of course, they didn't know about his secret, but he was happy to portray a human. It made him feel more alive, even if he knew he was already dead inside. Honestly, Stiles doesn't really care for werewolves, he thought they were more annoying than anything but his pack was the exception. Scott, the werewolf, became Stiles best friend. Of course, Stiles had friends over the years but those were the ones he usually killed people with or ended up killing, Scott was the only friend he didn't kill or kill with.

Scott and the pack all thought Stiles was weak and defenseless, but they were so wrong. Sometimes Stiles thought it was funny that they thought this. He could kill the pack in seconds, only he and Noah knew this.