2

Taehyung is having a dilemma if he'll woke the girl beside him or not.

He is not (that) dumb to not notice Yerin taking pictures of him. Yerin didn't know that when he caught her took pictures of him, he purposely pose in a cool and hot ways thinking he must be good on the pictures. Showing his perfect jawline, and even half-opening his mouth. In other words, he acts like how models shoot in a photoshoot.

He is hesitant if he will woke her up or not because the bus already missed where Yerin often get off the bus. He knows where. He remembers it.

He slowly pat Yerin's shoulder but there is no response. She's still in her deep sleep. He try to woke her up again but she moves and that makes him panic and act cool again.

Yerin stretched her arms. She blinked four times before she realize that she is still riding the bus. "Oh?"

The bus suddenly stopped. Few passenger form a line while moving out the bus. Yerin widened her eyes and look through the window of the bus and realized she just missed where she should go. Yerin panic.

Taehyung felt she's already panicking and it's true because she's already biting her nails.

When the bus' door is closing, "Wait!" and she run faster out of the bus. "Jung Yerin pabbo. Seriously, now I must take the taxi." she whinned.

Taehyung can't take his eyes off her.

"What if there is no other vehicles she can ride on? What if someone will kidnap her or...or...or.." he become confused about what he was talking.

Why I even care. She is just...some....girl...who took pictures of me and adores me.

He's still thinking about her but then he realize he also need to get off the bus and ride a taxi on the way to their dorm 'cause he purposely missed his destination too because he's worrying about his camera girl who was sleeping. He press the button and the bus stop. He get off the bus and took a taxi.

Pabbo. Seriously. That camera girl's fault.

***

Yerin finally arrived at their home. She's not scared if her family will scold her because she knows they will understand her.

"I'm home!" she announced and take off her shoes.

"Oh, aigoo. Why are you late?" her mother ask worriedly. It take 40 minutes to get to their house but she got home over 40 minutes.

"Ahh...I- I fell asleep at the bus and didn't realize it. Mianhe.." Yerin said while fidgeting her fingers and lowering her head.

"Aigoo, it's fine. Atleast you arrive safe. Come on let's eat." her mother drag her to their dining room.

"Oh, I think this is a perfect timing 'cause my tummy was growling like it's yelling at me to eat already. Thank you!" her family just chuckle with her behavior.

***

Taehyung stop at the front of their dorm. He's still catching his breathe.When he already calm down he arrange is self and open the door slowly. Making sure he will not get caught being late.

At first he got confused why is that their dorm's light is off while it is still not time to sleep. He just shrug it off and take off his shoes and tiptoed until he reached the door of his room. But the lights turn on.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung, you know what our manager said! You didn't follow the curfew."

He nervously turn around. His members are now surrounding him. He just show his smile.

"Don't just smile! Why are you late? I'm going to report you to manager-nim. " Jin lectured.

"Ah-ahh..." he can't think of an alibi. He don't want to tell them about the girl. "Ah, I fell asleep again. At the b-bus." he said while stuttering. He used the same alibi everytime he's being late. It's also the first one he thinks because that girl fell asleep and that's the reason he was late. "Don't report me please.."

"Seriously, again? We really shouldn't sleep at any transportation that we ride. It can be harmful." Namjoon said.

"Yeah. I agree. I also fell asleep once in a bus and--" Yoongi cut Jimin off.

"Jimin, I don't care about your bus story again." he said and go to his room.

"Well the others are interested." Jimin said.

"I'm not." their maknae said.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin shouted but Jungkook already slammed the door.

"Me too." Hoseok said and go to his respective room.

"What the..Guys.." Namjoon pat Jimin's back and go to his room too.

Seokjin just give Jimin a smile and go to the living room to watch tv.

Jimin look at Taehyung who is still standing and just watching what's happening. "How about you?"

"Ah..ah.. You know Jimin-ah." He walk near him and put his arm around him. "I'm hungry. Let's eat." and he show his boxy smile like it will hypnotize him.

Jimin remove Taehyung's arm. "You eat by yourself! Tsk!" and he go to his respective room.

"Why do he really likes to blabber that story. He already tell it to us a million times."

Taehyung pout. Now he's left behind and he's hungry.

"Aaah! Baegopa!" Taehyung whined.

When his heading to the kitchen to grab something to eat, he got startled because of Seokjin. "Kamchagiya!"

"Did you said you're hungry?" Seokjin asked. Taehyung nods.

"Then let's eat ramen." Seokjin prapares. "I'm actually hungry too. You know we will debut soon and we need to lessen our eating and I will miss eating."

"Oh and don't worry Kim Taehyung, I won't report you."

Taehyung smile brightly. He felt happy 'cause he will eat with someone and also someone will prepare a food for him. He playfully jump to Seokjin and hug him and kiss him playfully at his cheek.

"Yah! Get of me!" Seokjin said trying to push Taehyung away, who is now back riding at him and planting him with his kisses.

"Get a room, you two!" Jimin shouts at them that make them froze. Jimin grab a bottle of water and closed the fridge strongly. He move out the kitchen with a frowning face.

"He's just angry because no one is interested again about his lame bus story." Seokjin said.

"I know and I'm hungry."

"Naddo."

***

Hi! Chappy 2 ✔

I'll make an author's note tomorrow, I mean, later. 😅

Enjoy!

Vote. Comment. 3