4

BTS are currently practicing a dance choreo for their debut. They practicing it for a lot of times until they suggested to take a break. All of them collapsed on the floor of their dance studio. Their hardwork is really visible by just looking at them who were full of sweats and catching their breathes.

"Ahh I'm exhausted!"

BTS said in unison like they all felt the same way. As some of them are lying on the floor the floor was getting wet too.

"Our choreos.. are really.....h-hard.." Seokjin said while catching his breathe and others agreed.

The most awaited event for BTS is their debut and that's the reason why they give more extra efforts now. When BigHit's CEO announced about BTS upcoming debut, BTS wants to practice harder and they become more motivated.

"Jungkook-ah." Seokjin called after he recover.

"Yes?" Jungkook responds feeling a little apprehensive. Like his hyung will say something and order it to him like it's so obvious because he is the maknae of the group.

"You go buy some foods." Seokjin ordered.

He's right. There is something his hyung wants. "Only me?" Jungkook complained.

Taehyung got a bad feeling about it so he was planning to go to somewhere to escape but he failed because Seokjin already called him.

"Taehyung." Seokjin called. Taehyung looked at him without even saying a word. "You go with him."

Taehyung gives a why-me-look and Jin insisted. "Fine." Taehyung gives up after their short staring battle.

After the two maknaes got the orders of their hyungs and the money for their payment, they go straight out of the building. They didn't get hard where to find the foods since their hyungs ordered the usual.

"Yaah..where did he go?" Taehyung muttered after he got the meals he was looking for Jungkook who disappear from his side. "Aah! Where is he!?" He said getting annoyed.

"Hyung!" Jungkook called.

"Yah! Where did you go?" Taehyung asked and realized Jungkook holding a milkshake. "Yah! Why did you bought for only one?"

"You didn't ask me to buy you one."

"You should ask me first!"

"Mian. Let's go now hyung. Seokjin hyung will be angry." He don't want to have a fight with him so instead he help Taehyung and bring some of the foods that Taehyung brought.

"I want milkshake.." Taehyung said while pouting and Jungkook give a soft chuckle because of his hyung's childish act.

They finished buying for 30 minutes. Different meals for 7 persons its not that quick to prepare. Taehyung brings 3 foods and also all the drinks while Jungkook brings 4 foods and his milkshake.

As the two maknaes are on the way to their dance studio, Jungkook suddenly stopped when he heard someone that is singing from a dance studio for trainees.

It's her again. He thought and he smiled.

He recognize the same girl from one of the trainees from their company that he has a slight crush on. Even though he don't know anything about her except her name and she's a trainee but all he knows is she's cute and he's inlove with her voice.

When Taehyung realized he's not walking with him, he called him but Jungkook didn't even give him a look.

"Jungkook-ah! Why did you stop?" Taehyung asked while walking towards Jungkook. He surely didn't noticed Jungkook stopped.