5

Yerin was feeling anxious as her soon to be ex boyfriend-- Kang Jin Ho-- and her arrived at the cafe. She was planning to break up with him but she don't know why she feel nervous. This not her first time though. She experienced past relationships broke up moments too.

Her relationship with Jinho was longer than her ex boyfriends but all of it starts from liking them a little but in the end it will be gone. No progress at all. She don't know why since all of them are great guys.

He was about to rush to the counter to order but Yerin pulled his hands to sit to one of the empty chairs.

"Huh? Don't you want to order?" Jinho asked confusedly.

"No. I wont stay long." Yerin answered.

Yerin is not some kind of a play girl who breaks man hearts. It's not like it's her fault that their relationship didn't work out well. She say 'yes' to him because he is not that bad to be a boyfriend and he likes him a little too like her past boyfriends. She's just the type of girl who date someone and see where it goes.

She thinks its better because she wants to focus now to her career since their company already announced to them that they will debut anytime soon.

She wavered at her seat but after a few second she finally calmed herself.

"Let's break up." Yerin said straightforwardly.

"What?" Jinho asked confusedly.

"I'm sorry Jinho but I want to break up with you." Yerin said and the atmoshpere become silent and tense.

A few minutes passed and Jinho is sill not talking. Yerin has something to do after this actually. She already said she wont stay long. How inconsiderate this man is.

Yerin finally decide to go but Jinho muttered something that makes her engross and halt.

"So it's true that you're a slut girl who only play every man's heart." Yerin still heard and it make her eyes roll and her hand fist. "I should've listen to them." And he smirked that makes Yerin's face scowl.

Judging the person without knowing what's the real reason is. That's stupid!

Yerin want to tell the real reason but she thought it will be mean.

She's been hated by some people but also loved by many people. Yerin was famous-- uhmm more like infamous for breaking up a lot of man's heart in their school. Yes it's true but she never played a man's heart and never became a slut.

She knows already it's bad to give false hopes to people, that's why she's doing the right thing now. Stop it already before it will gone wrong. But these kinds of insults that make people think she's some kind of a slut play girl in their school was just making her fume and become indignant.

Yerin whirled at him and he gaze at her.

"Say anything you want but you know I never become a slut to you. You know that I'm not that kind of person. And beleived it or not I didn't played with you heart. Actually.." Yerin banged her hands on the table that got attention from other near costumers to their table. "It's your fault that you lack at something that makes me don't like you anymore."

A lie, Jinho was always been great but she knows there is always someone who's already in her hearts for years.

Yerin was about to go now but she gave him a one last look. "Or it just that I have a high standards at guys and you didn't fit in. Well, bye. See you at school." She give him a sweet smile before exiting the place.

After she walk far enough from the cafe, she  stopped and thought of what happend a while ago. Yerin realized how bitchy that act is. Blame her temper. She just become a bitch everytime someone insult that to her. A slut!? She never become like that!

"Is it too harsh?" She mumbled to herself. "Am I too bad?"

"Oh well, what he said was very harsh too. Fair enough." And she shrugged.

That's human. Contradicting you even they really don't know the reason or even what really happened.

She checked her wrist watch and she panicked.

"Oh gosh! I'm late!" She raced to their building with no hesitation.

GFriend received a text from their manager that after class they should go straight to the building because of an announcement. Yerin didn't thought of commuting but when she did she already run half of the ways to their company building.

"Ah! There is it! I saw now our company's building." She said to herself in the middle of running when she saw a piece of their company building from afar.

As he reached the building, "Ho! I made it!" She breathed deeply before she started running again. She even nearly bumped to a staff.

"JOSEONG HAEYO!" She shouted as she reached the trainees dance studio for them. She thought she was late but she realized there are no other people other than her friends.

"Jung Yerin!" Sojung shouted as she saw Yerin sweating, catching her breathe and fanning herself with her hand. "Did you run?"

"Isn't it obvious?" She said sarcastically in the middle of her breathing.

"Where did you go eonnie? Yuna eonnie and me we're waiting for you at the school gate." Eunbi asked.

"One of your classmate said that you we're with Jinho-oppa." Yuna said.

"You go out with your boyfriend?" Sojung asked.

"Ex. My ex-boyfriend." Yerin said like it's nothing and sit on the floor. Legs were spread and leaning backwards while her arms supporting her body from behind.

"What? Since when? You said you go on a movie date with him yesterday?" Sojung

"I break up with him okay." Yerin answered and all of them we're shocked.

"Yah Jung Yerin! You're such a playgirl!" Sojung shouted. "I'm not!" Yerin defensed.

"Okay I broke up with him because our relationship is getting..uhm..boring? And!" She shouted before they will react again. "I promised to myself that this will be the last. Promise. I will be serious from now on. Besides we have form our group now and soon we will debut so it's better not to be in relationship." She said.

"Well it's not that bad to be in a relationship though. Because we're going to debut it doesn't mean it's bad." Sojung said her opinion.

"You're just saying that because you have a boyfriend." Eunbi said emphasizing the word 'boyfriend'.

"Ofcourse, why? Are you jealous?" Sojung asked teasing Eunbi.

"I told you, I'm not jealous!" Eunbi contradicted.

"Oh really?" Sowon said sarcastically.

And the bickerings go on. Yerin and Yuna just laugh at them. They are already used to it. Bickerings and teasings anywhere but there are times too when they become sweet to each other. That's Tom and Jerry line.

The bickerings and laughing stopped as they  heard the opening of the door and saw their manager entering. They fixed their self and greeted him.

"Follow me at the CEO's office we will have a meeting." Their manager said seriously. They look at each other before they follow their manager.

Why so serious manager-ni

"Manager-nim, what happened? Did something bad happened?" Sojung asked on the way to the CEO's office.

"You'll see." Their mamager said.

As they entered the office, CEO So Sungjin was sitting on his chair and a girl who was sitting but she stand up after they entered.

Yerin, Sojung, Eunbi and Yuna greeted their CEO and smile and nod to the girl. The unknown girl did the same.

"You know that you we're already form as a group right? But I just want to tell you that the other two from your group left Source Music since last week and we didn't tell it to you. We we're sorry about it but your debut date will be move for a year." Their CEO said and they gasp.

Disappointed is evident the way they gasped and the look of their faces. They should debut next year but it was moved. The most awaited debut was moved.