3

Before you start reading this I want to tell you that let's assume that Taehyung and Jimin are students at Hanlim Multi Arts School and Jin graduated middle high and high school there. Sowon, Taehyung and Jimin are classmates and Sowon is the president of their class. Besides this is a fanfiction. 😁

And also this is not only TaeRin but there are other bangchin ships too.😉

Go on C.
-hirah✌

-----------

"Seokjin-hyung! Jihyun-noona sent me a lots of messages bothering me about you! Aish! Where did she get my number?" Jimin complained in frustration.

Jimin shouted running towards the kitchen where Seokjin is cooking while Taehyung is assisting him.

"Who?" Seokjin asked. Still focusing on what is he cooking and not even giving an interested look.

"Jihyun!" Jimin shouted.

"Yah! Don't shout at me! Who the heck is Jihyun?" There is an evidence of irritation in his statement.

"Han Jihyun? 12th grade?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

"Yes that's right!"

"Hyung, you can't remember her?" Taehyung asked Seokjin.

"Is she one of my girls?" Seokjin asked. The 95' liners nod. "Then yeah, I can't remember her."

It's hard to judge that a pretty face man like this is a playboy. Seokjin is actually known as playboy at their school. Even though he already graduated he still hangout with his junior friends at their school.

"Ah hyung! Call her already so she can quit bothering me. Jebaal" Jimin begged.

"Why should I do that, I already have Sojung." Seokjin said. He focused now to what his cooking.

"Sojung?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Wait. Sojung? Our President Jung!?" Taehyung can't beleive their class president  has a relationship with his playboy hyung.

"What the! Since when?" Shocked face are evidence on 95' liners faces.

"Since last year."

"Waahh.. daebak!" Tae was shocked.

"Chinja daebak-yah!" Jimin too.

"Why are you so shocked?"

"Our batch all know about President Jung. She is the type of girl who doesn't easily fell for boys especially for boys like you. So I'm very shocked. And President Jung is our president. She even hates bad students like you who broke a lot of girl's hearts." Jimin explained.

"I thought when you hang-out with us and you two act sweet is just because of your playboy manners. I can't beleive you are really dating that time. You didn't even tell." Taehyung explained his reason too.

"Well you two are fool. And Sojung is different, she is not one of my girls. I already stop hanging out with all of my flings. Playboy Seokjin is already dead. I love Sojung."

"Wooooaaahh hooo!" Jimin and Taehyung teased. "Uri keun hyeongjeneun imi sarang-e ppajyeosseo! Machimnae!" (eng: Our hyung is already in love! Finally!)

Seokjin just give a slight smile at them, more like smirk.

"Gaja. The food is already cooked."

"Machimnae! Naneun baegopada." Taehyung exclaimed in excitement.

"Taehyung you bring the plates." Seokjin ordered. "Ye."

"Ah hyung! What will I do to Jihyun-noona?" Jimin whinned again.