Stage 68 - Pregnant

Bea Bianca Perez

Its been 1 month since i back here in philippines, my feelings were gone i thought. But the memory was still still, they're all in the longterm memory.

When i back here, i just overwhelmed that im leaving with my best friend house with her soon-to-be-husband.
How amaze right? In the end of the road they finally realized that they are meant to be. How i wish i find my soul mate too. Or might i say, my forever. But i believe forever is around us, but things and people were bound to change. It created for the changes, it will get boring if still the same.

"Hey? Aren't you sleep?" I looked up to my best friend who are next to me.

"Maybe, but my eyes didn't cooperate as well." I frowned in her front. But she nodded then she hugged me.

"Im so proud of you best.." she said while giggling at me. I dont know, should i really trust to Zup that Icar is pregnant?

The last time he asked me to buy pregnancy test, he just played it.

And show me with a negative result, so what now? Well, who didn't get frustrated about that serious things?!

"Thanks.." the word are just automatically out spoke in me.

I still looking at the magazine where the last fashion show was head. And just this early, they publish it. And I'm really proud of myself that i reach this position. I thank God, coz he let me have this kind of talent.

We shared the magazine, and even her was really amazement in her eyes, she can't believe that she's reading the magazine, and my name was there.
Even though she's with me that time, she met a lot of artists, not an artists, but an individual with a high class personality.

That time she was like my secretary but she' didn't cared about it anymore.

"So how about the feelings that your back and its really for real?" I chuckled while giving her a intimidating look.

"Its good to be back my dear." I snorted.

"Tss. Anyway i should check if Zup are sleep. His really make my blood high. I always gets irritate with his aura." It's been 3 weeks since she gets easily irritate with his soon-to-be-husband.

Seriously whats the freaking happened to my best friend?!

She just disappear that easily, and i locked my door, well in the matter of fact, i just called it my room. Since i stayed here for a month.

I closed the magazine and i climbed to my bed, i usually thinks what was happening if i met Brent. We're on the same country, and it could be very possible for us to meet.

But ever since i came back, i spotted him on the street walking with his dog. And they talked like the dog can understand him and he could understand the dog.

The time, that was month agos, i saw him in a street, i can't feeling anything from him, unless if we talked, but i avoided that, since Zup is he's brother, and there's a possibility for us to met. Well Zup will understand it, that i dont want Brent knows that im here in philippines, i dont know what to feel, or maybe i just go with the flow.

And now its been a month, i couldn't seen him, yeah right! I usually go to the street and walked just to see him, but i failed i didn't seen him anymore there. Just he easily evaporated or he knows that im back and he stayed away from me?