Chapter One -Part One because I'm an asshole

When I woke up, I saw that I was in my room. Seamus must have brought me up here... I slowly get out of bed and stretch. Opening my door, I walk out and start desending the stairs. I heard my mom talking to someone, so I quietly stepped behind a banaster.

        "Thank you, Seamus. You are such a sweet boy when you want to be." Mom's voice slightly echoed in the kitchen. I guess Seamus hadn't left yet.

        "Well, where else would I have put him? On the uncomfortable and old couch?" My ears twitched when Seamus responded.

        "Aaand you're back," Mom sighed while laughing quietly. "Are you going to stay for dinner?"

        "Only if Aleks is up by then. I don't want you to waste food on me." Seamus answered.  I stepped around the banaster and walked into the kitchen. Mom saw me but didn't say anything, as Seamus was facing away from me. I stealthily crept up behind behind him, getting ready to jump. 

        "Oh, you don't worry about that, Seamus. I end up wasting food anyways." Mom smiled warmly at my friend. Seamus went to say something, but I hopped onto his back before he could.

        "Don't worry, I'm up." I say as Seamus lets out a small gasp and jumps slightly. I adjusted myself to where Seamus was giving me a piggy-back ride.

        "You damn cat, being sneaky and shit." he mumbles, helping me be comfortable. I smile brightly and place my chin on his head. Mom laughs and shakes hers, going to the stove to start cooking.

        "I'm sorry that I'm not sorry, Seamus." I say. He let's go of my thighs for a split second, causing me to gasp from fear of falling. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry! Please don't drop me!" I frantically gripped the front of his shirt and tightening my legs around his waist.

        "Seamus, please don't kill my son." Mom absent mindly says.

        "Next time, don't say stuff like that when your life depends on it." Seamus smirks slightly.

        I nod and hiss quietly at him. He reaches one arm around and yanks my tail. I growled and bit his beanie softly. He laughs and carries me to the fridge. I open it and grab two bottles of water and he shuts the door with his foot. He starts to leave the kitchen when Mom says, "Dinner will be ready in about an hour, boys. Also, Aleksandr, your dad will be home late again tonight. He's closing up the shop again." 

        "Alright." I reply. 

        Seamus walked towards the living area, that was somewhat connected to the kitchen, and let go of my legs. I hopped down and sat the water bottles down on the side table, sitting in my regular spot on the couch. Seamus looked behind him at me and dropped all of his weight, crushing me, who he landed on. I groaned and winced at the same time as I was winded. He laid on top of me and started making himself comfortable. "I see why you like doing this to me so much. It's really comfortable." He sighs in content.

        "Well, I'm sorry if I ruin your comfy place, but, uh, you're kinda crushing my bones." I manage out.

        "Oh, I'm so sorry, Princess Kitty. Let me just move off." Seamus said in his usual sarcastic voice. He then proceeded to slowly slide off of my body, making me grow annoyed. 

        "Seamus." I whined. "You know I could shove you off, right?"

        "Then why don't you?" 

        "You might hurt yourself when you hit the coffee table and break it...again."

        He quickly stood up and sat on the far opposite side of where I sat. I placed a hand on my chest and heaved out breaths of air. "For someone who runs a lot. you're pretty heavy." I say, looking over to him. He glares and grabs the remote, switching the TV on.