The infinite 12 tails

This is a fan fiction that StevenPalmer asked me to make. I probably won't update this much until I finish my first fan fiction.

I don't own Naruto.

ANYWAY HERE YOU GO... Let's see what exactly will happen...

It all feels like a dream, a very weird dream but a dream none the less. In fact the only things I can remember about that day was this. I was holding open a door for an old women to walk through.

“Thank you, sonny.” She said.

“You're welcome, ma'am.” I remember saying. Then I started walking, I think it was to school, and a girl pushes into me while she's running away from something.

“Sorry! Awe crap, excuse me.” She said getting back up, and running away while two big guys ran after her. I wanted to help the girl but I was late so I continued walking. I know I went to school but can't remember any of it.

Then I was going home again, and I felt something in my pocket. I took it out, it was a necklace. 'Must be from that girl' I thought while looking at it. As I went home the rest of the way, I looked for the girl but didn't find her. It was getting dark so I went home. I don't remember what I did but some time in between then I sat just looking at the necklace. Then I went to bed, and now I'm waking up on something that's moving.

“What's going on?” I say.

“Oh you've awake, my child.” The um thing I was on says.

“W-what's going on?” I stutter.

“You've come home.”

“Home? W-who are you?”

“I'm your mother. I had to protect you, and sent you away, son.”

“So where I grew up...”

“Yes it wasn't your home, but now you're home.”

“What are you?” I says. It um giggles?

“I'm a tailed beast. The 10 tailed beast to be exact.”

“Like from Naruto?” I say unsure at first where the word came from.

“Oh right, I forgot our home was a show in that world.” Oh yea that shows awesome. I watch it every week.

“Naruto really exist?”

“Yes, really I'm sealed away, and broken but well from the show you know the rest.”

“So all the tailed beasts are part of you?”

“Yes, now my son, I must hurry I don't have much time. You are the 12 tails, and you're immortal, and will have many powers. Don't use your true form, be human. Be careful who you trust, son. And know someone is trying to find you.”

“Who?”

“That I can't say, but just know they're not going to harm you.”

“OK.”

“Now I must go.” She says and everything goes black. I've passed out. I wake up in a grassy plain.

“This is weird.” I say out loud to myself. This place seems familiar. I get up, and try to find like a city or something.