Dangerous Game

There is some slight non-con in this chapter however it should not be graphic.

 ___________________ 

"That was a rather interesting way to get rid of them, I suppose you deserve a reward..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 He whispered softly in my ear and countered it with a harsh bite to the lobe. I squeaked in response.He smirked rather evilly as he tightened his grip on my face and brought it closer to his own.

"Ummm .. I ... uh..... " 

I began to stutter out as my mind tried to process what he just said. I don't think I have ever felt my blood run so cold. The tall stranger began to move me further into the room and out of the entryway. His words were finally beginning to dawn on me.

 "Ummm You know what, it's fine really, I just did this out of the goodness of my heart, I couldn't possibly accept an award" 

I comically said while standing firmly trying to keep my ground. I was looking everywhere but at him. It was still hard to believe any of this was really happening. The man chuckled darkly and pulled my face back to him, forcing eye contact. I met his eyes hesitantly searching for any inclination to his response. Maybe this was just a joke? His gaze was intense and daunting but I found myself unable to look away. It was as if his eyes were casting a spell on me that only he could break.

"Really. I insist." 

He said almost playfully. I was taken aback, not expecting such a response. He suddenly released me and pushed me back. The loss of contact and balance made my head spin as I landed on my back on the bed with a grunt.  My glasses fell off and the room became a blur of soft light from the TV and dim light from the lamp on the dresser. The alcohol was definitely still present in my system as I felt my response time slowing.  Without the clarity my glasses offered, all I could see was soft shapes and colors, it was incredibly unnerving. I squinted to try and see into the dimly lit room. The moving light from the TV was not helping my case. I moved my hands around the bed trying to find my glasses but they appeared to be lost in the duvet.  I felt a sudden shift in weight on the bed and I found that I wasn't breathing my own air any more. I felt a presence lingering over me and I instantly stilled. He chuckled, seeming enjoying my befuddled state.

The stranger merely hovered over me. In a way he was teasing me.... daring me to make a move. I was much too petrified to do so. The dimly lit nature of the room only enhanced the sharp contours of his face. Although this man was incredibly freaking hot I could still catch the silver gleam from the gun on his waistline. Making a split second decision I tried to push him off and reach for the gun. It was only inches away. My heart lept with joy as my fingers graced the metal exterior of the weapon. I thought I was successful til I heard a cruel chuckle. All of a sudden I found my hands harshly raised above me.

"......Shit"

He was tying my hands to the head board with his tie.  I struggled but it only seemed to make the knot tighter. This was definitely waking me from my drunken haze as all of the blood left my face. I was laying on a bed with my hands tied up above me and  dangerous man looming over me. 'Seriously... how could this night get any worse'

The man proceeded to elegantly get on the bed and straddle me with my legs between his knees.  The dark shadows of the room made him seem larger than he was." I can't tell if you are brave or just incredibly stupid... was this the weapon you really wanted to grab?" He smirked and slowly pulled the gun from his belt . I drew in a sharp breath and his eyes seemed to gleam sadistically. He put the gun to my temple and my eyes widened in response. 

"Please don't kill--AHH"

He roughly grabbed my member with his free hand and began to massage it. I clenched my eyes shut forcing my body to not react, but it wasn't working out in my favor. He chuckled and shifted slightly. I peeked my eyes open only to find his face inches from mine. His piercing eyes captured my timid gaze as he slowly began to kneed his hand over my pants. My face lit up a bright red as I groaned in response my member hardening under his touch.

"This kitten seems to like toying with danger" he said as slowly moved the gun from my temple. He drew it down the side of my face at a painfully slow pace that seemed to only leave fire in its wake. He left the gun pointed right under my jawline by my neck as the other hand freed my hard-on from the meager confinement of my boxers. I gasped and loudly moaned at the direct skin to skin contact. His hands were rough but oh so warm. My heart was beating a mile a minute and my head was swimming in pleasure as he picked up his pace. My mind was to far gone to comprehend what I was about to do.

I leaned forward and suddenly closed the distance between our faces. I roughly captured his lips in mine to release some of the tension and fear that had been building up.  A hot guy was jerking me off with a gun to my head..... how could I just sit there and take it? Might as well challenge him the only way I can.

His eyes widened in response but he welcomed challenge and deepened the kiss. I never thought the taste of metal and gun powder could be so sexy until now. My mouth felt like it was on fire as our tongues fought for dominance. He won out and began to explore my mouth. While I was distracted he traced the gun down my neck and began to circle around my left nipple. I gasped in response to the feeling of the cool metal on my hot, sensitive skin.

He pulled away from the kiss with a rough bite to my bottom lip. He quickened his pace with the other hand, gripping my member tightly and leaned his head down to whisper in my ear.

"How does it feel playing with the essence of life and death?" he said as he roughly dug the mouth of the gun into my nipple. I moaned loudly in response. He smirked and quickened his pace even more as I felt my balls tighten up with their inevitable release. He then grabbed my member with a vice like grip halting any hope I had of finishing.

"I want you to beg for it" he whispered hottly into my ear. Whether he was talking about death or orgasm I didn't really care. All I knew was that I desperately wanted whatever he would give me.

"PLEASE" I half moaned half screamed as I stared him down with wild eyes, begging for what only he could give me at this moment. He smirked, please with my implicitness and released his grip. 

I don't think I have ever cum with such ferocity as I had at that moment. My back arched clean off the bed and my eyes lit up with that ethereal orgasm feeling that sends shocks throughout your body. My mind and body were incredibly spent from the rush of adrenaline and sex. The last thing I saw before passing out was his devilish smirk and the glimmer of the gun back in his waistband.

______________________________________________________

Alright guys so this is the first explicit thing I have ever written outside of some cringe worthy role plays from myspace days. Please comment and tell me what you think! what can I improve upon?

Thanks!