Me and My Stupid Mouth

You know that feeling when your consciousness stirs when you wake up? It's like you are momentarily flipped upside down then back again and suddenly you are in the world of the living. Imagine that but times a hundred, now you don't know which way is up and you suddenly smell.....purple?

"O-Oh my god, my head" 

I grunted out those words as it continued to feel like my eyes were just rolling in my head, I didn't dare try to open them yet. Did I drink too much again? Jesus it has never been this bad before. As my mind was reeling to figure out what happened, a dark chuckle pervaded my senses.  My thoughts froze and a chill  went down my spine. I knew that sound. That scary alluring baritone began to speak filling my stomach with dread and something else.

"You know, It has been quite some time since someone has been able to insult me and still hold my interest.... What did you call me...a hot nozzle of some sort?"

He said with a short chuckle at the end. I wanted to throw the word douche in there but for once I held my tongue. 

"I-I-I'm sorry about that, y'know I think the drink must have gone to my head or something" I said while I attempted to open my eyes, I let out a nauseous groan as the room continued to spin.

"If you throw up you will lose a finger" he said sternly.

"Pardon my anatomy......Fuck me I said that out loud" I slurred out as I focused on keeping my stomach contents where they were, which was turning out to be quite the challenge.

"Take a deep breath kid" the voice said, now behind me I think. Momentarily I felt something mess with my hair, picking up a strand only to pick it back down a moment later. I let out another groan as I took a deep breath. It was time to try and open my eyes. I slowly cracked my blue green eyes open. I was momentarily blinded by the light, it sent a sharp pain through my head but I tried to shake it off.  After settling a bit I kept my eyes up and tried to take in my surroundings. 

"W-where am I?" I asked squinting into my dark surroundings. 

"Would that information really help you right now?" he said now right in my ear. I jumped at his close contact and turned to look at him only to be suddenly greeted with clear vision. He slid my glasses onto my face. I blinked a few times to settle before I was met with his smirk.

"I have to say, the glasses really amplify that clueless look on your face" he said while none too gently grabbing my chin to inspect my face for whatever reason. The hand then traveled down my face to my neck then further down my chest.  Which was tender for some reason. I felt a sharp aching pain as his fingers traced my nipple. I tore my eyes away from him and his hot smirking face to follow his hand, which was still playing with my nipple.

My eyes widened as they caught site of a black glimmer against the pink hue of my skin. "Are.... Are those...." I couldn't finish the sentence. This couldn't be real. Since when do I have fucking nipple rings? They looked to be a black diamond studded steel, my nipples looked a little swollen, there was still evidence of dried blood around the piercing.

"They suit you" he said plainly bringing his hand back up to roll the bar. A burning pain accompanied it, I couldn't hold back the hiss.  A thought finally flitted through my mind. My head darting up to stare the beast dead in his eyes. I couldn't hide the fear in my voice.

"Why the fuck am I naked?!"

_______________________________________________________-

So I want to keep this going, but the direction I wanted to take this chapter becomes a little non-consensual and I don't want to trigger anything. Should I go into detail or just leave things up to the imagination.

Sorry for the short chapter