Epilogue

Epilogue:

A String Quartet played background music as Cecile fidgeted with the last minute details on Isabelle's gown. 

"Honestly, Cecile," Isabelle sighed, looking at herself in a mirror, the wonderful white gown fit her like a glove, and Cecile had spent more than an hour on the intricate hair style this morning - it had braids and curls and flowers. 

"You look amazing, Izabelle," Cecile winked at her and grinned. Cecile was in a very nice dark blue gown and Isabelle's only bridesmaid. "Alright, we are ready to proceed." She handed Isabelle a bouquette of dark red roses and led her out of her newly refurnished bed chamber and out into a familiar dark hallway. 

Cecile continued to lead Isabelle outside, where there was a small gathering of people including the rest of Adam's staff, Maurice, and some local townspeople. Isabelle saw the doctor that helped save Adam's life and she was struck with gratitude all over again. 

The String Quartet started playing the music Isabelle carefully chose and everyone turned their heads to look at her. Cecile walked slowly down the middle of the set up of chairs with a single rose in her hand. 

The weather could not have been more perfect. The flowers around the entire estate were in bloom, and the sky was a clear and had oranges and yellows laced in it from the impending sunset. 

When Cecile took her place next to Cogsworth and Lumiere, Isabelle inhaled and began her walk to her fiancee. She was a little nervous, but when her eyes met with his they might as well have been alone. 

It had been two months since that fateful morning and Adam healed quickly and without complications. He was standing next to his best men - Cogsworth and Lumiere - in a striking black suit. His cravat that wrapped around his high collar was the same deep blue of Cecile's dress. 

In what seemed like no time at all Isabelle reached out and took Adam's waiting hand. He kissed hers gingerly and grasped onto both when they faced each other, waiting a few moments before they exchanged vows.

They exchanged vows and when they kissed for the first time as man and wife they both knew they'd stick together through their rough parts, constantly encouraging the other to become the person they've always wanted to be.

****

Anyone want me to write another story like this?

Vote/Comment/Fan