2. Worry

"[F/N]!! Come on, dear. Don't be late."

You were in front of mirror. Looking at yourself with regret. You wanted to cry, but you were afraid that your mother would know the truth. The truth that you were lying. A picture of Kenzo was in your mind suddenly. You didn't know what should you tell him with. You didn't want to hurt his heart.

"[F/N]! Come down! Your fiancee has come!" You heard your mother shout as the horn of the car was also heard.

'Fiancee your ass.'

You immediately ran down the stairs, and there, you saw him. Wearing his usual clothes. He smiled at you, but you just gave him a glare-well of course, when your mother didn't see it-if it happened, you immediately gave him a forced smile. He gave his hand for you to take, but, "i can walk by myself."

"Honey, don't be rude to your soon-to-be-husband.." Your mother words sent shiver down your spine. You felt disgust when you imagine it. While you absolutely knew, what smile behind his face. So you took his hand and went to his car.

"See you later, my mother-in-law." He greeted her as he gave her a genuinely smile.

You sat there beside the driver seat, silent. When he finally entered the car and turned on the car. You looked at your window. You knew that he was staring at you, but you acted like nothing. Like there's no one, except you. He knew it. So, all the way to the place you both didn't talk each other.

Staring outside the window for so long made you bored. So you played with your smartphone.

"We arrive." His voice made you jumped a little. He opened the door for you, and then you walked away ignoring him. Dazai followed you from behind. You both entered the boutique. The dress was really beautiful, but it would be more beautiful if the one who accompany you was someone you truly loved.

'I wish Kenzo with me right now.'

"So... Which one do you like, [F/N]-chan?" His words had woken you up from the thought.

"I dont want it." You said cruelly. He stared at you with a sad look but you didn't care.

"Please..-"

"I said i dont want it! I dont want anything from you! I dont even want this wedding!" You said while glaring at him. You were tired with his game. Suddenly, he moved closer, looking at you with an angry look. You moved backward slowly.

"Now... Now... [F/N]-chan. Why did you yell at me? In this public place? How.Dare.You.To.Do.This?!" His last sentence terrified you. You couldn't even stand by yourself. Your heart was beating fast. Dazai Osamu in front of you was changed into something dangerous. It felt like he took the gun on your head and ready to pulled the trigger. "You know that your parents will die if you dont want to cooperate with me. Just be a good girl and obey me. Unless you really want to be punished that bad." He whispered in your ear, you could feel his hot breath against your ear. Your tears wanted to come out but you didn't let it flow. Whether you realized or not, you nodded slightly. He smiled at you satisfied.

"So... Which one do you like?"

For two hours, you and Dazai still in the place. You have chose the dress that you admired and you also have chose the suit for him that matched with yours. After that, he drove you to home. The next day, you and him have to take a pre-wedding picture. For a couple times, Kenzo always in your mind. And if you said his name in front of him, he would grip your wrist tightly until it was red. But you realized that he didn't want to touch you neither kiss you until you were finally his. Now you already know that after the wedding is done, you would never have a chance to get away from him.

'I should escape from him before the wedding day. I know he just threat me that he will kill my parents. But what if it was true? ... Well, i will bring my mom too then.'

"A week again, huh? I can't wait for the wedding." He said as he stared to the invitation wedding on his palm. There were so many of them, but they were just for his important guest and his people, he told you. You didn't want to invite your friend because you didn't want them to know. So you just invited your family members. "See you later, [F/N]-chan." He said. You waved your hand, pretending to smile at him happily. After he left, you immediately ran to your room. You took your phone and tried to call your boyfriend, Kenzo. You bit your lip while waited him to answer.

"Kenzo!" You shouted his name happily. You could hear him chuckled and teased that you missed him. Well, it wasn't wrong though. Your heart was singing when you heard his voice.

'I want to hug him right now.'

But suddenly you remember the reason why you called him. It made you frown. You wanted to cry. What would he do after he heard this news? That you would marry someone else? But whether you want it or not, you should be prepared with his answer.

"So.. Kenzo. I want to tell you something." You began. He then silent for a moment. You took a deep breath and then, "I will marry someone else next week."

Your tears began to fall as you didn't hear anything from him. Your heart felt like a burned paper which slowly turned into ashes. You had told him everything, why and how you trapped in this situation. No answer from him. You wanted to die, If he finally let you go without hesitance.

Your eyes widen suddenly after hearing his voice.

"Don't worry. I will help you escape from this..."