12. A Threat

"Help!"

The words were stuck on your throat as you were slowly losing your breath. The water keep drowning you more and more. Nobody could hear your scream and your desperate help. Something keep pulling your feet downwards. Slowly but surely you gave in, the water had finally filled your lungs, replacing the oxygen. You couldn't breath..

You realized that it was just a dream, you wanted to get up, to open your eyes but it was futile.

'Why can't i wake up? I can't breath. Somebody, help!-'

"[F/N]?"

'Help-'

"[F/N]!!"

You were breathing hard after you finally managed to get up. At that moment, you still tried to gather all of your wandered soul to come back into your body until the hand suddenly touch your face, wiping your sweat. You realized it was Dazai and without hesitance you hugged him.

"Dazai-san, please help me." You cried on his chest while his hand patted your back slightly.

"What happened? Did you have a nightmare?" He said worriedly. You nodded as you let your tears wetting your cheeks.

"I can't breath, i was drowning in the water because of something ha-had pulled me down.. I-i dont-- I-i can't--"

"Sshh.." He cut off your words while you were explaining to him quickly, fear still looming in your eyes. "Don't be scared.. It was just a dream-"

"But it felt so real.."

"Now..now.. That's nothing happen to you right? It's okay. You will always safe with me." He calmed you down as you nodded in response. After what it seems forever, he finally let go of your hug, "i bring you breakfast, you should eat." He said giving you a plate with pancakes above it. But you flinched as your hand made intact with the plate. "I forgot that your palm had injured." He chuckled, "here, let me feed you."

You ate pancakes he had feed you. It was silent. Only the clinking of the spoon touched the plate that filling your ear. You looked at his features. He was sweet, charming, caring and loving. His smile has melted your hearts. Maybe you would fall for him if he wasn't a psycho. You knew well that deep down, his smile could turn into intimidating smirk and sadistic one, his eyes once filled with caring and loving could turn into merciless and insanity.

But still, you felt uneasy about him. You felt that you knew this man a long time ago yet you didn't remember when and because of this, sometimes you felt guilty, he knew everything about you while you didn't. He did everything to make you happy, to make you always by his side, anything that could keep you with him while you despised him so bad, yet he still loves you, though he did something horrible to you. His possessiveness and jealousness made you sick.

Just how much worth were you for him? What have you done until you deserved all of this? Would you make a change if you remember everything about him in the past?

"I will go to work right now." He said to you as he got up from the bed. "Daichi keep crying all night because he was thirsty, but dont worry, i could calm him down." He winked at you because he thought he had proven you that he could be a good husband for you and also a good father for Daichi.

You smiled at him as his figure exited the room. But it was only lasted for a while as you felt something cold on your ankles.

He chained you, again. You frowned, looking at the sight of it. He had bound your freedom. At least you could ram around the room and you could easily went to the bathroom.

The idea about ramming the room popped out again into your head. Maybe if you do that, you can remember a piece memory about your past with him.

---o0o---

"Good mor-" His words were cut off when he saw a worried  face of all members. "What happens?" He approached them, but only get answered by a man who sat in his chair.

"Welcome." The man said. Dazai's face turned into serious one, but then it quickly changed into playful as it was 'his favorite' personality.

"Aahh~ so it's you.. Fyodor Dostoyevsky. What bring you here?"

"You." The man answered the question with intimidating look. Of course this made Dazai playfulness gone. Fyodor came over seldom almost never and when he came to his place, that must be serious case.

"Then let's talk at my room-"

"No need. I just want to ask you something, just to be sure.." Fyodor said.

"Of course. But before that, will you not touch my throne?That was impolite you know."

"Oh.. Sure, who wants sitting at the killer's chair after all."

"Excuse me?"

"You are a murderer."

"We killed, Fyodor. All of Mafias did the same. You and me are same-"

"WE DONT!" Suddenly he shouted. "We're not same."

"Well then tell me the different between you and me." Dazai said smirking as he sat at his throne. He wasn't like before. He faced Fyodor's statement calmly as if he knew from the start that Fyodor would come over.

"You killed my brother, bastard."

Silence...

"Oh? Is that so?" Dazai said mockingly. "Would you please tell me why? Have you got the evidence on me?"

"I'll have."

"Ah.. So you dont have it. Then i'm proved innocent~ you dont have a rights to blame it on me..-"

"I don't blame you. I tell the truth."

"Are you an esper or something?" Dazai chuckled.

"Live your life for now Dazai. Once i find the evidence, you'll suffer. I warn you." Fyodor said as he turned his back from him and began to go. But Dazai's words have made him stop his steps.

"I won't die, Fyodor."

The man in front of him smirked. "Maybe you're not. But your beloved one will."
-------------------------------

Wohohoho xD i'm baackk... Nearly climax!!! Be prepared lol