11. Double Suicide [this isn't the end]

After had talked with the old couple, you went to sleep. But not as fast as you expected. So many scenarios played on your head. What if Dazai finally found you? What if you couldn't have a chance anymore? What punishments will he give to you? But the terrible scenario you thought was what if he killed the couple who had helped you?

You want to forget everything that haunted your mind. But then, you heard knocking sound from the front door. You didn't know who had opened the door for the person, but you knew, something worse would be happened.

"Konbanwa~ Sorry for coming at this late night."

'No..no..no.. This voice.. It couldn't be him.'

"Can i help you, sir?" The old woman asked while looking at the person in front of her carefully.

"I just wanna ask if you saw a woman with (describe yourself). She also brought a baby." The person explained. You slowly opened your door to peek and make sure that it was him.

"I'm sorry. I dont know." The old lady answered as she closed the door quickly, but the man forced the door open. "I'm sorry?"

"Can i come in?" He asked again. "I want to talk with you." And then, he came inside the home.

'It's him..'

You closed the door slowly and began to eavesdropping. You had told them to hide everything if they saw him. To be honest you felt guilty, but maybe it's worth to try...

"I love my wife so much until i want to die if she leaves me. We have a son and it makes me feel my life is complete. I dont need anything else but them, even though my wife has mental trouble. We've checked her condition to doctor and the doctor said to me i should take care of her and never let her go outside for who knows when. Maybe until she calms down. She was really depression back then, that's why she did crazy thing...painting my name on her stomach with knife..."

'Oh.. Fck you Dazai.'

"And now i'm really worry about her. I'm afraid she lies to everyone she met about me hurting her but the truth is not. I have the prove that she really has mental trouble if you dont believe my words.." He said and showed the old man and old woman a paper.

"But sorry, sir.. I really dont know--"

The sound of a crying baby was heard. Everything would be ended quickly and you would back to the hell that you called home. You immediately picked your son on your arms then shushed him while swing him slowly.

"Do you have a baby?" Dazai asked.

"No. It's my grand daughter." They lied.

"Can i look at--"

"No. You can't. Please go home.." The old man said as he stood in front of Dazai to prevent him going too far.

"i'm so sad you two didn't believe what i said that she's crazy. But really, it will be much easier if you let me bring my wife and son home. So please... Dont make it harder..."

"No! We won't let you touch her. She can't live with her abusive husband anymore!"

"Oh? Really? My wife said that i'm an abusive husband? What a bad girl you are [F/N]... You know a bad girl deserve to be punished. So c'mon [F/N], come out and let's go home.. Or i will kill this people who had helped you!" Before you came out from bedroom, he had pointed a gun on their head.

"No, please dont kill them!" You pleaded as you cried, hugging your son who still cried. "I-i'll come home. But please... Let them go.."

"Run..." You heard the old lady mouthed it to you, yet you shook your head. "Iam okay.. It's already the time." The old man continued mouthing it to you. Your tears streaming down your face more as you shook your head again. You didn't want to be the reason they died. So you took a step forward to Dazai while hugged Daichi tightly. Slowly but surely. Dazai gripped your hand to make sure you couldn't run from him again.