6. Punishment

You opened your eyelids slowly because of something had woken you up. As your eyes have finally could see clearly, you realized that your body was heavy. You looked down only saw the man you hated, hovering above you and felt his tongue licked your neck. Disgusted, you tried to push him but couldn't because you were tied up to the bedpost. Realizing your struggle, he brought his head up to face you.

"Oh. You're awake~" and brought his lips into yours, knowing you didn't kiss him back, he bit your lower lips so hard till it bleed and waiting for his chance when you were gasping at the pain. You couldn't do anything besides gave up and kissed him back. For a minute, when he felt you couldn't breath, he parted away.

"Dazai..san..Where's my parents?" You said while panted. He looked at you questioned.

"They're in a safe place." He said as he smirked. You knew 'the safe place' which he meant didn't like the place you were imagined of.

"Please.. Don't hurt them. Let them free.--" You pleaded as you cried.

"Sshh.. Don't cry.." Dazai wiped away your tears. But it wouldn't change anything for you. "I won't hurt them unless you behave. And maybe i can let them free.."

"Really??" You shouted at him happily as if you saw a little hope in his words. Dazai looked at your sparkling eyes as he smiled genuinely.

"Of course."

"Then please.. Untie me." You told him, confident that he would do what you've said. But he tilted his head questioned.

"Why should i untie someone who had tried to runaway from me?" He answered. With a blink of an eye, your happiness and hope was disappeared. He crashed them down instantly. The sparkles in your eyes suddenly changed into tears. "Do you think i will untie you easily after what you did?"

"Please..." You pleaded at him desperately. "I won't runaway from you again. I promise.. And i will behave!" You tried to make a deal with him, hoping he would agree with your half hearted statement. He looked into your eyes deeply, like he was trying to find your honesty in your every word. You gulped at his stare.

"Fine." He said after a minute staring at you. "After i finish your punishment."

Your eyes widen at his statement. You tried to stop him by calling his name or something that could make him stop. Your eyes were following every his moves. Dazai opened the drawer and took a knife from there. You were terrified, so you screamed for help even though you already know that no one could hear you. Dazai pulled your shirt up, revealing your stomach. His left hand was touching your stomach gently as if he was touching a fragile thing.

"What w-will you do????!!" You screamed and struggling.

"Now, tell me [Y/N] chan. Who is your husband?" He asked you as the tip of his knife teasing your stomach, making you shuddered.
Afraid he would do things that you had imagined, you said, "You, Dazai san."

"So, who are you belong to?"

"No one!" You shouted at him. It was true, you were belong to no one but God. You were not a property for someone.

"AAAAAHHH!!" You felt sting in your stomach and you saw his knife already had a stain of blood.

He had hurt you by swaying his knife on your stomach.

"Tell me now. Who are you belong to?"

You didn't answer.

"AAAARRHHHH!!" You screamed in agony as you cried loudly. You pleaded over and over at him, wanting his mercy, but he didn't care about it. Your pleading words just like a beautiful music for him. He loved seeing you like this, desperately wanting his mercy, just his. But he only need one,

"Tell me who do you belong to?"

"You." You said while crying aloud like children after being scolded by their mom. Dazai smiled hearing your answer.

"Good girl. Now i will show to everyone who you belong to." Dazai then straddled your hips and began to crave a beautiful scars on your stomach. Every scratch from his knife made you losing hope little by little.

"Struggling is useless, [F/N] chan. It will hurt you more." He said as you stop your struggle and let him do what he wanted. All you can do now is screaming, praying, pleading and begging for him to stop. Your vision started to blur. Knowing this, he stopped. You were relief.

"Beautiful~"  he cooed and kissed your scar. His lips was stained of blood. After that, you heard his phone ringing that made him annoyed. The last thing you saw before passed out was his angry and serious face after mentioned about enemy.

Sorry for the late update and short chapter...