9. Hidden Truth

You woke up by the wanting of vomit. Your stomach didn't feel right, it made you vomit over and over, so you ran to the sink on bathroom. You also felt a little bit dizzy and weak.

"Are you okay?" Dazai asked you after entered bathroom and patted your back gently. You only shook your head. After that, he led you to the bed but still held your hand, preventing you from fall.

"I bring you some food-" before he finished his sentences, you wanted to vomit again because looking at the food he had brought. "Okay then you dont want this. What do you want for eat?"

You shook your head.

"Don't be like this. You should eat. At least for the baby."

You didn't want to hear nor believe this. Maybe, it was just your imagination.

"W-what did you say? A b-baby?" You asked him stuttered.

"Yes. You're pregnant." He said as he smiled at you. Your ear became deaf for a second after hearing what he said. Your eyes widen in surprised.

"No..no.. This is just a dream..." You mumbled. "Tell me this is just a dream Dazai. Please wake me up!!" You shook his shoulder.

"This is reality." He answered you sternly.

"No! I know this is just a dream, when i wake up later this nightmare will end. C'mon wake up [F/N]! Wake up!-" You shouted while you pinched your hand, cheek, arm, everything on your body as you cried, wanting this was just a dream. But when your hand almost tried to hit your belly, he stopped you.

"[F/N]!" He grabbed your hand and made you looked at his brown eyes while still sobbed. "This is real. We will have a child."

Without waiting the time pass by, your tears wetting your cheeks quickly. You cried loudly and then he hugged you, calming you down.

"It's okay. I'll make sure you both will be happy." He whispered in your ear. It made you cried more loud. But that wasn't what you thought right now and you also didn't want it too. You weren't ready to be a mother. Besides, how could you birth a baby from the man that you hate? In other words, the baby is unwanted child.

But being a wise girl you are, you didn't have a heart to hate the one in your belly. It wasn't the baby fault anyway. So, let it be, you would accept your fate being a mother. But what you didn't expect was your escape would have to wait much longer until you gave birth his child.

Everyday he always gave you so much attention. What you've always wanted, he granted. He also had trusted you because he let you go outside even though only in the garden. But sometimes, he accompanied you to walk around the town, when you really wanted to go and made the baby for an excuse. You didn't know why, but since you were pregnant, your desire for him had grown bit by bit. But didn't mean you've started loving him. It would only last for a while until you gave birth.

Month by month, your belly started to grow big, until at the ninth month, your stomach began to ache and you felt so much pain. Knowing this, you called Dazai to bring you to the hospital, but he said you didn't need hospital since he has Yosano as a doctor. So, he called Yosano to come and help you birth while Dazai still there, beside you as he held your palm tightly. For hours you've struggling for the baby until you finally heard its cried and the blackness took over your sight. A slight tear running down your cheek.

"Congratulation. It's a boy." Yosano said as he handed the baby to Dazai, after he kissed your forehead.

---oOo---

"Oh.. Oh.. Is my baby Daichi thirsty?" You said at your two months old baby while he's still crying. You brought Daichi on your arms and began to give him your milk. You sang him your favorite song to calm his cried.

"How's my dear son and wife do- oh.." He said but then stopped and mouthed you sorry. By now, Daichi have slept on your arms. You felt a hand around your waist as Dazai pecked your cheek. You held your anger and disgust at him. Suddenly, his phone rang and he immediately let go of the hug, walked away to the other room. You put Daichi on the crib then went to the kitchen. But before you opened the door, you heard Dazai met someone at the living room and talked about something that made you curious. You peeked slowly from the door.

"What happened?" Dazai asked.

"It's about him." Answered the man in front of him as he gave the man a questioned but serious look. "He had given all of the mafia organization an ultimatum. It said that his brother had died a year ago and he want to find the murderer, death or alive."

"Then why did he send the ultimatum to the Mafia organization only?" Dazai asked the man.

"Because he had suspected the murderer was from Mafia organization knowing that ordinary people wouldn't dare to do it because of his position as a legendary mafia. Besides, he also has an evidence." The man explained.

"What's his brother name?"

"Kenzo Dostoyevsky."