School Day part 2 (revamped)

~Jason's/Red X's POV~
"I'm Jason, Jason Xavier". I say as I shake Rachel's hand. She gave me a small smile and I smile back at her. I knew she was Raven going undercover, because no one on this planet has the perfect pale skin like Raven's, but I'm just going to play alone and see what happens. "So are you new to this school or new to Jump City?" I ask her. "Both. I'm from Gotham, lived there all my life!" She said. "I heard that Gotham is very nice! Why did you leave and came here?" "Just got bored, you know? Wanted to try something new!" Dang she was good, she had all her answers everything planned out, just in case if I ask her questions. I just need to act normal like nothing is up, so she won't figure out my secret and then everything will go back to normal. The teacher started to teach so we stopped our conversation. Finally, after what felt like forever, the bell ring to go to second period. We grab our bags and walked out the classroom. I was walking beside Rachel "So what class do you have next?" I ask her. She handed me her schedule. "Well it looks like we will also have lunch and history together also! And your next class is beside mine! So I'll just walk you there". She looked at me "oh you don't have to do that" she said "Yes I do. Because I don't know how I will feel if you get lost on your first day and we don't want that to happen now so we?" I said laughing some, she laugh too. "Okay then". We walk to her class and she went inside then I walk to my class. I sat down at my desk. During the whole entire class, I couldn't stop thinking about. She is beautiful, bold, confident and let's not forget she is very intelligent. Everything a guy could ask for in a girl. She is just perfect! And I can't wait to talk to her again.

                       ~Raven's POV~
      As soon as I got away from Jason and went to my second class. I started breathing normally again. The whole time I was with Jason, I held my breath, I was terrified and nervous. But I would just have to get use to it, since I'm going to be with him half of the day for who knows how long. It could take days, weeks, even months!! Until we are sure this guy is Red X. I thought I could handle this, but I was wrong. Every time he looks at me, I start to have a panic attack. Every time he smiles at me I bite my tongue. Every time when I am with him, I just think about that kiss and hoping that he isn't Red X and that Robin was wrong the whole time! But deep down inside, I just know this guy is Red X and I hate being around him. The bell ring, so it was time to go to lunch. Great...... they had to give me lunch with him. I grab my book bag. And went to the hallway I was walking very fast so Jason wouldn't catch up with me. But of course I got lost. I was in the middle of a hallway and had no idea where the damn cafeteria, great..... "Rachel?" I heard someone said behind me. "Shit" I cussed under my breath. I turned around to face Jason. "Hey! I was umm looking for you but I got lost as you can see". I said very nervously. He just laugh a little "Yeah I saw you walking the whole time. Let me just say it was a little bit funny to see you get lost" I rolled my eyes. "Come on I'll show you where the cafeteria is. And you should sit with my friends and I! They're cool but not as cool as I am" I laugh, he was actually pretty funny. We walked over to the cafeteria and then got to a table where  there was one girl and two other boys sitting there. Jason waved at them "Hey guys!" "Hey Jason!" The three of them said. "So this is Rachel she is new here. And so I thought she should hang out with us, so she won't be alone" he said.  "Hi Rachel! I'm Casdi but my friends just call me Cass" said the girl, she had brown hair with pink and green highlights, she had on a black hat with pink shorts. "I'm Dylan, Casdi's  older twin brother and most people calls me the life of the party!" said the boy with brown hair, he had hazel eyes, I could tell he was a flirt just like Jason. "And I'm Skylar! I'm the smart one. Plus I'm the one that always have to keep these three out of trouble" he had black hair with brown eyes and pale skin too, but not as pale as mine. "Well it's nice to meet you three!" I said. I sat down beside Casdi and Jason sat beside me. The whole time during lunch they kept on asking me questions about me. I told them the same thing I told Jason, so I wouldn't blow my cover. To my surprise they were actually nice and very laid back. Jason was starting to act a lot less like Red X, but that didn't mean anything. The four them befriended me and I was thrilled because the mission was getting very easy.