Kissing and Getting Caught! (Revamped)

~Raven's POV~
Cassdi and I went to the mall to get us some bikinis for the beach party tomorrow. "Oooo Rachel, what about this one?" She held up a laced black bikini. "That's cute Cass I like it!" "Good, but do you think Skylar will like it?" She ask nervously. "Skylar? Awe! I always knew there was something there between you! If you're wearing it, he'll love it!" She started to blush "Thanks Rachel. Oh and by the way Jason's favorite color is red" she wink at me. I rolled my eyes and then started looking for a red bikini. What can I say, I just want to see the look on his face when I wear a sexy red bikini. It will definitely make my day. After I finally found a red bikini, we paid for it and left. I lied to Cassdi, saying that I was having another friend of mine pick me up, but instead I just teleported to the tower. I've been with them for a couple of weeks now and none of them haven't drop me off home to the Tower, if they did they would figure everything out. When I got to the tower, everyone was in the living room. "Good, you're here!" Robin said. "Okay?" I said confused "What is this about?" I ask. "We just need to make sure that everyone knows what they need to do for tomorrow. Make sure no one messes this up, because this is a very important mission to finally put Red X were he belongs! IN PRISON!" Robin said. I clench my hand when he said that. I just kept on hoping Jason wasn't Red X. After Robin got finish talk about were everyone was suppose to be tomorrow, I hurried to my room. Because he was still talking about Red X. I just couldn't stand it! The more they talk about the more I regret to ever agreeing to doing this damn mission. I wanted to cry, because I do suspect he is Red X. If he is and we catch him, I don't think I will ever forgive my self. And I know for sure he won't forgive me after I betrayed him in the worst way possible. I finally decided to go to sleep, after worry about Jason for a couple of hours.

THE NEXT DAY (still Raven's POV) -

  I woke up, only getting four hours of sleep last night, because I was deep in my thoughts. "I need to stop overreacting!!!! I just need to stop thinking about it and get this mission over with. Once this is over, everything will go back to normal" I said to myself. I sighed then wash and got dress. I put on my bikini and then put some tights and a black t-shirt over it, I also put on some sandals. I grab my book bag and went downstairs. And of course when I got down, Robin was there on his laptop. I rolled my eyes. "Morning Raven!" He said, not moving his eyes from the screen. "Hi. What are you looking up this time?" I ask. "I'm not looking up Red X this time, because Cyborg said I'm starting to get obsess with him" he said. "You kinda of are Robin, just saying. I mean you have been talking about him 24/7 for a while" "Well excuse me for just looking for leads about the guy you are going undercover to take down!" He yelled. "Whatever. I'm going to go to the university bye". I rolled my eyes and teleported away to Jump City University. I went inside and saw Cassdi, Dylan, Skylar, and Jason in the hallway. I walk over to them "Hi guys!" I said. "Hi Rachel!" Cassdi, Dylan, and Skylar said at the same time. "Hi Beautiful!" Jason says as he wraps one of his arms around my waist and then kiss me on my forehead. "Okay get a room you two!" Dylan said laughing. "Yeah, PDA isn't allowed on school grounds!" Skylar said. Jason and I rolled our eyes. "I thought you knew that I don't can about the damn school rules!" Jason said. "That is true.... Rachel, did you bring your bikini!?" When Cassdi said that last part she winked at me. I laugh "yes I got it. Matter of fact, I'm wearing it right now under this!" "Oooo, let me see" Jason said as he tugged on the bottom of my shirt, trying to pull it off but I stop him. "Nope! Plus it's surprise, because I know you'll love it!" I wink at him. He smirk "Okay now I really want to see right now!" He said. I laugh. The bell ring, so it was time to go to class. "See you guys later!" Jason said as him and I left to go to our first class.

~ Skylar's POV~
We all went to our first period classes, the twins and I had math together, when the lovebirds left I smiled "Hey guys, I think there's something wrong with Rachel" I said the twins look at each other then at me "What?" they both said "I don't trust her, she look just like one of those hero kids you know the titans" "Yeah she does kinda look like that raven chick" said Dylan "But she's so different black hair, blue eyes, a very different personality and she even knows how to have fun!" Said Cass "That is true l, I just have this feeling that she's hiding something" We finish our conversation and went inside the classroom.