(5) Chan

After going home from school you quickly went to get changed.

"Maybe I should try something new" You smiled. You then tried on a floral dress with a bow on the back.

"eh" You whined. "I don't like dresses but ill wear it for Chan"

-

You quickly went to fix up your hair then went to get your phone.

"I can't believe he confessed to me today!" You squealed. You put on your shoes and went out the door.

-

You looked around at the scenery. "Its so pretty" You smiled.

From a far you can see the park. You quickly ran over towards it. But, you didn't see him around so you went to the bench.

"Im still early" You smiled.

*5 minutes later*

"Its 5:30 and he still isn't here" you frowned.

"Its gonna be our first date and he dosen't come" Your eyes turned glassy.

"Maybe a little longer"

*10 minutes later*

"Still not here".

"Maybe hes walking here right now?" You tried to convince yourself.

*15 minutes later*

Your tears rolled down your cheek as you couldn't hold it in any longer.

"I got stood up" Tears pricked at the corner of your eyes. You stood up from the bench while wiping your eyes, you decided to walk around just to calm yourself down.

Your tears couldn't stop flowing.

You then walked passed a cafè.

You felt the need to buy a drink so you went into the place. As you sat down you heard laughter from a couple.

"How may I help you?" The waiter asked.

"One (your favorite drink) please." The waiter smiled before walking away.

"Haha Chan! You're so funny" A girl laughed.

"I know I am" He smiled confidently.

"w-wow" You mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

He froze as he heard your voice.

"w-wow, so it was all fake" You mumbled.

You quickly grabbed the cup of tea from the waiter. "Thanks" You mumbled.

You walked up to where Dino was sitting.

His eyes softened as he noticed your tear-stained face.

"I hate you" You stated before pouring the tea on his head.

"ARG" He screamed in pain as the hot tea was poured on his head.

The girl looked at you before laughing at him.

"What an idiot" she mumbled.

"You know, you're one ugly girl. No wonder he stood you up" The girl smirked.

You looked at her drink, hot choco, 'typical' you mumbled before flicking her drink with your finger.

It then spilled all over her, she let out a loud yelp before standing up and running towards the bathroom to clean herself up.

"Oops" You mumbled, acting innocent.

"w-why Y/N" Chan looked at you.

"Your the one who stood me up, ive been crushing on you for the past few years, I never knew you were like this" You stated before walking out.

-

As you walked out you felt the rain drip on your face.

"When was it raining?" You chuckled lightly, tears rolling down your face.

"It matches my mood" You wiped your eyes.

Before you could walk away you were pulled into a hug.

You tried pulling away but his grip was too tight.

"Y/N, im sorry" he snuggled his face in your neck.

"IM SORRY, IT WAS A DARE!" He screamed making you stop resisting.

"let go" You pushed him away.

"I never want to see you again, if it was a dare, then why are you chasing after me? Shouldn't you be laughing with your friends or some shit?!" Your words froze him.

He was about to run towards you but he stopped himself hearing you sob.

"I hate you" You mumbled before walking away, getting soaked in the rain.