(31) Seungcheol

"WHY ARE YOU BLAMING THIS ON ME?! IM WORKING FOR THIS FAMILY!" Your dad yelled.

"FINE, SINCE YOUR WORKING FOR THIS FAMILY TAKE Y/N" You sliently sobbed into your pillow.

You heard a vase shattering then a door being slam shut.

You shut your eyes closed and hummed a few tunes to yourself.

"FUCK!" You heard your dad scream in anger.

More vases being thrown around. You could hear the maids voices trying to calm him down.

You rolled around your bed, trying to find a comfortable postion to cry yourself to sleep.

A ding could be heard from your phone but you ignored it.

Your stomach started to growl. You groaned and rubbed your stomach.

"Ill feed you jeez" You stood up and headed towards the door.

You stopped in your tracks when you remembered what happened.

"Mom left again" You rolled your eyes and headed towards your window.

Your parents would usually fight and your mom would leave the house for a day then come back crying for your dads money.

gold digger.

-

You unlocked your window and pushed yourself through it.

You landed safely on the ground. It wasn't the first time you did this.

Your late night cravings for ramen is getting a problem.

You carefully unlocked the gate and stepped outside. Making sure to close the gate.

-

You blew on your hand and shoved them in your jacket pockets, trying to warm them up.

You walked to the store, you thought someone was following you but you shrugged the idea off.

The footsteps started to get louder, making you walk faster.

You could finally see the store in sight, you quickly ran into the store and looked behind you.

No-one.

You let out a sigh of relief and went into the ramen section.

"BOO!" Someone screamed making you jump in place.

After your heart calmed down you looked up and saw Seungcheol.

He had a creepy smile across his face.

"YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY TEXTS" He whined as he engulfed you into a bone crushing hug.

"Sorry, my mom amd dad were fighting again" You pouted, making him pinch your cheeks.

"Oh" you chuckled a bit and grabbed a cup of ramen.

He also grabbed a cup of ramen and dragged you towards the cashier.

He paid for you, even though you insisted to pay he refused.

After paying you guys headed towards the seating area (if you live in korea then you will know what im talking about, microwaves and chairs ya know).

For the next hour or so both of you guys spent time together, taking, memeing, kissing.

Even after hearing your parents fight Seungcheol made your whole night a whole lot better.

:)