(69) Seungkwan

Requested by -peachylux

I lowkey wanna publish a seventeen chatroom ff but its too much work for my lazy ass :3

thank you for requesting, sorry if it isn't what u wanted ;-;

You peeked around the corner of the hallway, sighing intently as you saw he wasn't there.

You pushed yourself off the wall and walked down the hallway like a normal student, minding your own business until someone gripped onto your shoulder.

Turning you towards him.

"Y/N! Did you think you can hide from us?" He smirked. You looked up and locked eyes with the famous, Boo Seungkwan.

He has been bullying you for the past few years. Why would you allow that? idk.

As much as you hated how he would bully you, you still had a crush on him?

how does that work???

-

You were writing down notes as your history teacher was explaining something.

-

You were focused until someone kicked the back of your chair.

You tried your best ignoring it knowing that it was none other than, Seungkwan. Who sat right behind you.

But, you couldn't ignore the constant kicks he would do.

-

"What do you want??" You turned around, slamming your hands on his desk.

You finally had enough of his bullshit.

He was caught off guard so he didn't say anything.

"Ms.Y/N? Your distrupting the class. Detention" You frowned and turned back towards the front of your seat.

You never had detention before, how would your parents react to that?

-

"Stack the chairs, tables,  and sweep the floor." The teacher instructed before heading out of the gym.

The school recently held a dance for the new transfer students.

Lets just say, those kids are wild.

Confetti was littered all over the ground. The tables and chairs were placed randomly inside the gym.

A broom was laying beside your feet, waiting to be used.

You sighed and headed towards the tables and chairs.

-

You let out a loud sigh as you looked at the stack of chairs.

You bent down and picked up the broom and swept the ground, mumbling curses as you remembered the reason why you were stuck here.

You were too busy to realise that Seungkwan had stepped foot into the gym.

-

A loud bang was heard, making you turn your attention towards the ground.

The stack of chairs was knocked over, wtih Seungkwan smirking beside it.

"Oops?" He shrugged.

He walked up to you and kicked the pile of trash, making the confetti and cups fly around the gym again.

It was a mess, aGAIN.

You looked around the gym, feeling tears prick at your eyes as you continued to sweep.

'Don't cry Y/N' You told yourself as you kept your attention on the trash.

-

Seungkwan watched as you slowly picked up the chairs again.

He caught a glance of your face and saw your glassy eyes.

He fucked up.

He sighed and picked up another broom, helping you sweep the floor.

You widened your eyes seeing him help you.

"Im sorry" He mumbled as he continued to sweep the floor.

You dropped the broom and smacked yourself in the face, hard.

"Did you actual-"

"Yes, I said sorry" He also dropped his broom and headed towards your direction. Your feet were frozen to the ground as he stood in front of you.

He raised his hand up, making you flinch and close your eyes. Only to feel it wrap around your body.

"Did I scar you that much? Im so sorry Y/N!" He frowned as he wrapped his other arm around you.

You were confused.

Confucked.

"W-What? Why do you keep saying sorry" You felt the pent up tears slowly roll down your face.

"I was hurting someone I love"

'Someone I love'

What?

You blinked once. "W-what do you mean?"

"I like you" He splurted out. Slapping his hands over his mouth when he realised what he had said.

"T-then why did you bully me?" Your tears continued to fall.

Please tell me he isn't joking.

"Because...I didn't know how to approach you.."

"How can I trust you after that?!" Your anger got the best of you, you didn't understand. Why would he hurt you if he actually liked you.

"Please Y/N...I am stupid. I didn't know how to approach you" His hand wiped your tears.

"Please? Can I have one last chance?"

You stared at him blankly. 'Is his just a dream?'

"BABY ONE MORE TIME~" He sang playfully, making you snap out of your trance.

"Sure" He smiled brightly and picked up both of your brooms.

He threw one to you and smiled.

"Now we have to clean!" You rolled your eyes and dropped the broom.

"Nope, your fault. You clean" He pouted and stomped his feet like a child.

"No!"

"Yes"

"No!"

"BOO SEUNGKWAN"

He frowned and crossed his arms.

"Fine"