chapter 2

Annie's POV

It is now a week later and like every other day, I'm at lunch but ny only friends are out today. I'm all by myself when caleb friends walk over to me.

Friend: I see you've taken my advice and stopped eating so much huh?

Annie: can't you just leave me alone?

Then caleb friend from the other night walks over, I learned that his name is hayden.

Hayden: You guys just leave her alone.

The boys all looked at him like he was crazy and walked away.

Annie: thanks....

Hayden: don't thank me, your a beautiful girl, you shouldn't listen to them. You don't deserve it.

I gave him a small smile.

Annie: thanks. Ugh I song feel well at all.

Hayden: there's still 4 periods left are u gonna be okay? I'm hayden by the way

Annie: I don't know I feel really light headed... I'm annie...

Hayden: come on I'll bring you home you don't look too good.

Annie: my parents aren't home, they're out of a buisness trip for the next month I guess... I don't want to be alone could you stay with me?

I wasn't even thinking of caleb or anyone to be honest.

Hayden gave me a small smile and a nod. We walked out of the cafterteria together and when we got to my house we went up to my room. I change don't pajamas and got into the bed. I started crying because of how much I was hurting. I felt as if I were going to puke.
Auden layed behind me and pulled me close to him. He wrapped his hands around my stomach and I put my arms over his. I never felt so loved before.

2 hours later

We both woke up to screaming. It was caleb. Uh oh...

Caleb: what the fuck is this?!!? Are you sleeping with my sister?!?!

Hayden jumped up and out of the bed real quick and I stood up ad well. Caleb went to go and tackle hayden but I jumped in front of him and pushed him away.

Annie: no stop!!

Caleb: why should I stop?!?! He is just going to play with you annie!!

Annie: nothing happened caleb!! He was comforting me!! Somerhing you haven't done for me all these years!! You don't even know what goes on!!

Caleb stops in his tracks with a confused look on his face.

Caleb: what do you mean I'm never there for you?

Annie: I mean this.... did you ever know taht for the past 2 years your friends have been bullying me every second the can get?!!?!? Hayden actually a took up for me today, he makes me feel like someone cares and like someone loves me. He make sme feel safe caleb. And your not going to take that away from me!!

Caleb: annie I'm sorry I never knew any of this. .. but I'm telling you hayden will hurt you. Don't come crying when he breaks your heart.

Hayden gave him a dirty looked and looked down to me.

Hayden: I should probably go

Annie: okay thankyou for everything hay

He made his way for the door when I stopped him and hugged him. After he left, caleb wouldn't stop bothering me.

Caleb: annie tell me who was bullying g you right now! Im leaving until you tell me.

Annie: literally everybody on the team besides hayden okay! Don't make a big deal...please...