chapter 3

Annie's POV

Caleb: get out of my car. Don't expect to be welcomed back home. And now that you don't have your little boyfriend, don't try crawling back to us.

I burst into even more tears and I slammed the car door shut. Caleb sped away the second I closed the door. I tried to wipe away the tears but they just kept coming. I basically ran up the stairs to Dylans appartment. I pounded on his door and hunter opened it instead. His eyes widened and without warning I hugged him and sobbed into his chest. 

Hunter: uhm you guys...

I looked up to see who it was, it was Dylan jimmy jr and wait is that hayden? Hayden looked distressed and as if he had been crying. I dug my face into hunters chest. I pulled away and his shirt was kind of soaked.

Annie: sorry....

Hunter: it's fine but I think you should come sit..

I nodded and followed him to where everyone else was.

Dylan: look annie, hayden didn't cheat on you, what he told you was true.

I didn't even say anything I just ran over to hayden and hugged him.

Annie: I'm so sorry hayden... I should have trusted you...

Hayden: no annie it's okay.

I was still crying because I'm technically homeless at this point.

Hayden: annie, I said it was okay babe.

Annie: no its not that....

Hayden: babe you need to tell us

Annie: caleb kicked me out! I don't have anywhere to go...

I told them everything else that happened and everything he said.

Jimmy: annie you have to talk to him, come on were bringing you ver there right now.

Annie: no jimmy I cant, he already said to not come crawling back..

Hayden: come on annie, we're going

He practically dragged me out the door as we all piled into the car. We arrived at my well I guess calebs  house and jimmy leaded. It wa jimmy in the front, me and hunter were standing next to each other and behind us were Hayden and Dylan. I already knew caleb wouldn't let me come back. There was no point in this at all. I was still crying, through the car ride and up to now. In between sobs I managed to get some words out.

Annie: you guys...theres... not point, he obviously hates me can we please leave.

Hunter gave me sad eyes. He pulled me into a hug and I continued sobbing into his chest.

Jimmy knocked on the door and a few seconds later there was caleb opening the door. He looked pissed when he saw who it was.

Caleb: what do you want.

I picked up my head from hunters chest and looked to the rest of the guys.

Annie: I already told you guys there was no point in coming,  can we please go?!

Jimmy: no annie.... caleb we need to talk. You cannot just kick your sister out like that, your supposed to be there for eachother

Caleb: well too bad, she disrespected me and I don't see her paying any bills for this house  and i doing everything for her 24/7. It's about time she steps out into the relity.

Annie: can we please go!!

Jimmy sighed and turned around. He started walking and I basically ran back to the car. The boys dropped me and hayden off at his appartment. I plopped down onto hayden bed and sighed really loudly.

Hayden layed next to me.

Hayden: everything will be okay annie, I promise.

Annie: I wish I could say the same hayden.... I really do.

We cuddled up and went to sleep for the night.

I woke up to knocking on the door. I looked over and hayden was already dressed and ready for the day. He opened the door and I could see some people that looked familiar. Oh god. It's brennan and luke. They bullied me a few years back as well but it wasn't too bad as other people. I shove day face into the pillow and pretend to be sleeping, which I really did want to go back to sleep. I heard hayden whisper.

Hayden: shhh annie's still sleeping guys.

I layed in bed for a little bit when I heard hayden say that he was going to go pick up some take out food real quick. I figured they were all going but I guess not because a minute after I heard the door close. I felt someone grab my ass. I turned around and luke was standing there

Annie: luke what the hell don't touch me!!

Without warning he got on top on me and started making out with me.  I tried to push him off. The door nob started to turn and right as the door opened luke flipped us over so I was on top. He made it look lie I was straddling him and that i was the one forcing him to kiss me.

Hayden: what the fuck!!! What is this!!!!?

As luke let go on his harsh grip on me I jumped off of him.

Annie: this scum forced me to make out with him!!

Luke: what! No! Clearly, she was the one on top of me!

Annie: what?! no!!

Hayden: annie get out. Don't come back just get out.

I didn't even say anything. I tears I gathered my few things and left. Where am I supposed to do now?

I ended up on a sidewalk. I sat there and cried. I had no home. After about 3 hours I was still sitting there and a car pulled up to me. I looked up and saw brennan?

Annie: what do you want??

Brennan: annie, get in the car.

Annie:no, leave me alone

Brennan: I said get in the car, don't make me come get you myself.

He sounded so agressive. I got up and got into the car. He started driving.

Annie: where are we going?

Brennan pulled into a drive way and it was his house.

Brennan: this is my house.