chapter 4

Annie's POV

He guided me inside and I was so confused as to why I was here.

When he closed the door he shoved me against it.

Annie: ouch brennan what the hell

Brennan: this is for cheating on my bestfriend you slut.

He pinned me down to the couch and started ripping my clothes off.

Annie: no! Please stop you don't understand  please!!

I was sobbing by now and well... I'm sure you knew what happened after that....

He basically pushed me out of the house when he finished raping me. I never thought something like this would ever happen to me. I feel violated. I still have nowhere to go. Before I left brennan threw his sweatshirt at me because he ripped my shirt. I was wandering the streets in his huge sweatshirt and a pair of shorts on. It's the middle of October though. Everyone can tell it's his sweatshirt because it's from 2 years ago when he was on the football team. It has his last name and his number on it.

6 months later:

So i got a job and saved up for an apartment. I found out a few months ago that I'm pregnant. I've literally been avoiding being out in public. I need to go to someone.  I need to vent I've been holding everything in for so long. I need my brother. I need somebody. I walked all the way from my apartment to my old house. I waddled up the step and knocked. What if he completely rejects me? There door started to open and I saw caleb. He looked down at me in disgustment.

Caleb: y-your pregnant?!?!

Annie:..... caleb I really need you.

Caleb sighed and opened the door wider.

Annie: caleb it really isn't what you think it is I haven't talked to anybody In the past 6 months. I don't have anyone and I don't know what to do.

Caleb: who's the father?

I looked up from looking at my hands. I sighed and looked into his eyes.

Annie: uhm....

Caleb: annie tell me god dammit!!!

I was startled, i jumped back in fear.

Annie: brennan.

Caleb: is this how it works? Just hooking up with all my friends? Hayden told me what you did with luke.

Annie: brennan raped me caleb. Luke forced me to kiss him.

Calebs eyes widened.

Caleb: annie why didn't you come to me sooner?!

Annie: I thought you would completely reject me. I had no choice but to stay away as you wished.

Caleb tackled me with a hug and didn't let go for a long time.

Now I feel the need to talk to hayden but I don't know how to approach the whole thing. I'm going to go to dylan. He was always like a second brother to me.
I knocked on the door and looked at the ground. I could barely see my feet.

Hunter opened it.  He looked at me and gasped.

Hunter: oh uhm hi annie, uhm come in I guess.

I slowly walked in and into the livingroom. I was shocked to see dylan, all his brothers and brennan there. I felt so insecure and gross. Hunter walked up behind me. I turned around to walk out because of how insecure I felt. None of the boys recognized me yet because they were playing video games. When I turned around I bumped into hunter. I moved around him to get into the kitchen area. I leaned against the counter and put my face in my hands.

Hunter: annie what just happened?

Annie: I can't go in there, I feel so insecure hunter, look at me!

Hunter took ny hand and tactically dragged me into the living rom and that's when everyone looked up. Everyone's yes went wide as they stared at me. Hayden gave me a dirty look and brennan had a blank expression on his face.

Dylan: annie I think you should sit down, and explain...

I sat down but there was only 2 seats left. One was next to brennan and the the was next to hayden. I sat next to brennan but scooched  as far away as possinle. I looked at everyone staring at me.

Annie: what?!

Dylan: erm...uhm... how far along are you?

Annie: six months.

Hayden: we broke up 6 months ago

Hayden was basically fuming with anger. I glanced over to brennan and he looked really pale as he stared at my stomach.

Annie: yeah I know this hayden.

Hunter: wait does this mean were gonna be uncles?!

I gave him a confused look

Hayden: me and annie never had sex so it's obviously not mine but it she's 6 months then that means she cheated on me.

Annie: I never cheated on you in the first place  hayden!!

Dylan: who's the father?

Hayden: probably luke.

Everyone's eyes widened.

Annie: no its not luke what is wrong with you hayden

Jimmy: annie calm down its not good for the baby.

Annie: whatever I don't care anymore.

Jimmy: annie who is the father?

I glanced over at brennan and he was all tense. I think he already knew.

Annie: brennan.

Hayden: what?!?!? Brennan how could you?

Brennan was steaming with anger.

Annie: he raped me.

Brennan looked over to me and screamed

Brennan: this is for snitching you slut.

Hayden was about to tackle brennan but before he could, brennan forcefully punched me in the stomach multiple times. I screamed in pain as I dropped to the floor and that's when jimmy and hayden both tackled him. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him getting his ass beat and I could feel hunter and Dylan trying to help me. But everything went black.