chapter 5

I woke up in a hospital room. I tried to then ver but I couldnt. I looked down at my stomach and I didn't have a baby bump anymore.

Hunter: guys she's awake!

Everyone started gathering round me, asking questions. I ignored them all and stared straight ahead.

Annie: it's gone. Isn't it?

Hayden grabbed onto my hand.

Hayden: I'm so sorry annie.

I stayed quiet.

Brennan is now in jail and will be for the rest of his life. I'm sitting back in my old room and calebs well our place. He let me move back in. I just woke up and it's been about a month since the miscarriage. Hayden ha seen trying to get back together with me but I'm just not ready to start dating again. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. I slowly but surely got up and walked down the stairs. Caleb was sitting at the counter sipping his coffee.

Caleb: good morning annie

Annie: morning....

I plopped down on the couch and stared up at the ceiling.

Caleb: a few of my friends are coming over today is that okay?

I forgave all of his friends a little while back for what they did.

Annie: yeah it's fine. My stomach hurts today. Where the medicine the doctor gave me?

Caleb: uhm you don't have any left annie

I sighed and looked up to the ceiling once again.

Caleb came over and sat next to me.

Caleb: I know everything is really hard for you but if you need anything just call for me okay sis?

I nodded and got up. I walked up to my room and looked at myself in the mirror.
I felt different. Everything is just so complicated I really miss mom and dad alot.
Life is complicated in general.

Caleb, hayden, carson, johnny, and a few wither people are downstairs hanging out while I'm just chilling in my room. I get a text message from johnny and I open it.

Johnny: You deserved to be raped you slut.

My mouth gaped open as my phone dropped to the floor. My heart crumble into a billion pieces. What did I do to deserve any of this. I got under my covers and layed there crying when there was a knock on the door. I ignored it and continued crying. Then someone opened it and ran over to me.

Caleb: hey hey annie, whats the matter

He picked me up out of my laying down position and into a hug. He pulled apart and wiped away my tears with his thumb.

Caleb: annie don't cry shh

Annie: I'm fine.

I wanted to keep quiet about what hayden said because what if the bullying starts up again?

Caleb: are you sure?

I nodded.

Caleb: well I came up here to tell you that there's pizza downstairs, if u want any better be quick, those boys eat like wolves.

I was really hungry so I went downstairs with caleb. U could see my red teary eye abut I hid it as much as much as possible. I went into the kitchen where everyone else was and sat down. Johnny came over and tried to hug me.

Johnny: hey ans

I shoved him away from me and he gave me a dirty look.

Annie: get away from me!!

Johnny stood himself back up.

Johnny: what's your problem? Did the princess not like what was said to her?

Annie: you know what my problem is!! Don't fucking touch me or even talk to me!!

Johnny: I don't know what the fuck your problems but I've been there for you since day one! So d you have somerhing to say, say it!!

Johnny screamed in my face and I got scared, I jumped backwards. Everyone heard every word.

Caleb came running and stepped in front of me.

Caleb: woah dude, chill don't yell in her face like that!

Johnny: well she obviously has a problem, so come on annie, tell me!!

Johnny moved caleb out of the way and got in my face again while he said this.

I backed up even more.

Annie: why have you become such an ignorant prick!!

Johnny: oh really I'm a prick? Look on the mirror.

Johnny lightly pushed my shoulder backwards. Not to cause any harm I think.

Caleb grabbed don't him and shoved him away from me.

Caleb: don't you ever! Don't ever put your hands on my sister again!! Do you hear me??!!

Johnny: maybe you should be watching after her better! Then maybe she wouldn't go around with every boy in town.

Caleb: get the fuck out of my house!! Now! Before I punch you in the gut!

I hate screaming and arguing. Haydens wraps him arms around me protectively and our his hands over my ears and holds me close to him.

Johnny left, slamming the door. The other guys trying to help calm down caleb.

Annie: why would he say those things to me.

I cried this into haydens chest.

Hayden: annie, what did he say to you, what started this?

I pulled ny phone out of ny back pocket and gave it to hayden, I stood there uncomfortably as he read it.

You could see the anger in haydens eyes.