Chapter Thirteen

A few weeks later, things couldn't have been going better. Brandy and Vincent went out for lunch. JJ and Courtney took Zoey out and let me and Alex finally be alone. After we had our fun, we just laid in out bed, watching movies. Till Alex passed out in the middle of one. He had been wake for the past two days working in some music so I refused to wake him. I just stayed in bed watching the movie, when I herd a knock on the door.

I looked at Alex and he tossed and turned a little. I quickly got up and went to answer it, closing out room door behind me. I looked out the window as I walked to the door. Some blonde girl was here I a silver, nice ass car.

"Can I help you?" I said opening the door.

The girl looked me up and down.

I had on Alex's shirt. That's it.

"Um is Alex here?" She asked.

I looked back at our room door and thought about it, "no he went out with our friends and our daughter shopping."

The girls eyes seam to have a flame in them when I said daughter.

"Oh well. Never mind. Don't tell him I stopped." She said as she started toward her car.

I glared at her as she got in her car and drove off.

I walked back to my room and looked at Alex asleep.

I wanted to wake him up and ask him who the fuck she was, but I didn't. Plus everyone just came back.

"Mommy!" Zoey said running into the house.

"Shh. Dad's asleep." I said closing our door.

JJ looked at me funny, "you okay?"

I nodded my head and picked Zoey up.

"Was someone here?" He asked.

"It was nothing. Wrong house." I said walking into the kitchen with Courtney.

Later on in the day, everyone was back and Alex finally was up. I was outside watching Zoey and Candace while Lizzy went to pick Nick up from the airport.

"Hey. Did you sleep at all?" Alex asked walking outside.

I glared at him then looked back at the girls, "nope."

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I just looked at him. I wanted to tell. I wanted to speak my mind but Zoey was present.

"We'll talk about to later." I told him serious.

Alex looked at me funny.

"Daddy! Your up!" Zoey said huggin him.

Alex smiled, "yea, but will you go bother aunt Brandy and uncle Vincent for a second. Daddy has to talk to mommy about something. Take Candace with you."

I glared at Alex and watch as Zoey ran inside with Candace.

"Alright, now tell me what I apparently did." Alex said propping his hand on the tree I was leaning on.

I glared at him, "meet any girls around here lately?"

He looked at me weird, "no. Just the ones you've introduced me too. Why?"

I rolls my eyes, "some girl came over looking for you while you were asleep. I told her you were out with your daughter. She got pissy and left. Told me not to tell you she came by."

I saw hate in Alex's eyes.

"What?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "Iya. She's looking for me."

"Who's Iya? Another baby momma I got to worry about." I said smart.

Alex glared at me and got hateful, "no. She's my fucking ex."

I was pissed now.

"Why the fuck is she here?!" I yelled shoving him back away from me.

He threw his hands in the air, "I don't fucking know! I was asleep when she came."

I crossed my arms and glared at him, "you better not contact her. She better hope she doesn't show up here again either. I'll kill her."

Alex rolled his eyes, "whatever."

"Mommy!" Zoey yelled running out of the house.

I picked her up, "what is it?"

"Daddy's not leaving in he?" She asked.

I looked at Alex, then her, "why would he leave?"

"You were yelling at him. Did he fuck up?" Zoey asked.

"Zoey!" Alex yelled.

I glared at Alex, "no. He's not going any where. No go back inside and let us finish talking."

I say Zoey back down and she went inside.

"She's allowed to cuss?" Alex asked glaring at me.

I nodded my head, "I don't care. I did. Why would I make her not?"

Alex shook his head, "alright then."

I sighed and we both went back into the house.