Chapter Twenty

*Lizzy's point of view.*

We got back to the stage, just as the music cut off, right before the music started for the band to come out.

"Wheres Cyndy?" Courtney asked.

I couldnt say anything, I was still in shock I saw TJ, let along him talking to Cyndy at the bar.

"TJ's got her attention." Brandy answered for me.

I nodded my head real quick in agreement.

Courtney shook her head, "Shes gunna regret it."

"Let the child have her fun!" Brandy told her.

"I cant believe TJ made a move on her that quick after their set." I told them.

Brandy looked at me funny and laughed, "You know TJ's a whore right?"

I shook my head looked up at the stage just as Pop Evil came on.

*Brandys point of view.*

After Pop Evil was almost done, I had decided we were ready to look around the bar area for Cyndy before it got crazy crowed.

"Shes not in here." Courtney said looking at the almost empty bar.

I got my phone out and texted her, then sat at one of the booths. My phone went off and it was Vincent.

"Hello?" I answered, "Calm down babe. No. Calm down. Tell me again? What is he doing!?! Why?! Do not let him go get Zoey. I swear to god I'll kill you."

I hung the phone up and looked at Lizzy and Courtney scared.

"What is it?" Lizzy instently asked me.

I shook my head, "Its Alex. Its gone nuts! Apperently TJ posted something about Cyndy, I dont know, I havent checked anything, and hes drunk. Going nuts. He wants to take Zoey and run off. I told Vincent to make sure he does not get to Zoey."

Lizzy instently called Nick. Courtney started going threw her phone, looking to see what TJ had posted.

I kept texting and trying to call Cyndy.

No answer what so ever.

"I found what TJ posted." Courtney said showing me his instagram.

My eyes got wide and shock.

He had posted a picture of chest and captioned, 'Post-show bunk fun.'

"I got ahold of Nick. Hes going to a hotel on the otherside of town." Lizzy told me.

"Good. Now we need to go to the buses." I told her as all of us ran outside and to the buses.

Sure enough, we got there and Cyndy was walking off putting her leather jacket back on. TJ was behind her.

"Hey whats going on?" Cyndy said looking at us clueless, "We were about to come find you guys for more drinks."

I shook my head no, "Alex is pissed. We need to get home."

Her eyes got wide, "What happened?"

I glared at TJ and looked at Cyndy, "Come on. Lizzy will drive."

We started to the car and got in.

"Whats going on?" Cyndy said serious.

I looked at Lizzy and Courtney, then Cyndy, "Hes pissed. He saw TJ's post on instagram and he wants to take Zoey."

I saw flames in her eyes.

"Speed back." She said instently and seriosu to Lizzy.