4️⃣

Ok so I have decided that the name of the kingdom is Mirerindra cause it kinda sounds like Miranda and I just found it online and liked it. And now back to your story.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Alex POV

We were escorted down to the courtyard to a carriage that would take us to the village. I actually like riding the carriage. It makes us not have to fly and show off our wings which I never like to do.

We get inside, but we were kinda squished because of our wings. We finally made it and as we stepped out some men blew trumpets. I never liked trumpets, but I had to refrain from covering my ears. I could see the villagers not enjoying it either. One of our men stepped up.

"People of Mirerindra! I present to you his majesty King George(ha!), Queen Martha, and their highnesses, Prince Lafayette and Prince Alexander!"

I don't think it could get any more awkward than this. I mean, no one likes standing in front of a crowd that's staring at you. I gave an awkward smile and trailed behind them. They were simply walking by, but I was actually stopping and looking at some things. But I was on a mission. There was a certain shop I had to visit.

John POV

We could hear the trumpets from our store, which was near the edge of town. Whoever they hired as musicians need more practice.

"Well, time to set up." I said. Herc and I set to work cleaning up the shop, setting out clothes, and other things. And then we sat. And waited. And waited.

Then I got bored of waiting.

"I'm going to go walk around and check out what everyone has today."

Herc grunted a response and I left. I really need to get new shoes. The ground is too hard and I've had these same shoes for a while. I'll just check and see what the cobbler has. I won't be able to afford anything, but I can still look.

It was just the normal shoes. Nothing new or special. I did see a pair that I really liked, but again, I could barely afford it. I heard a commotion behind me and turned only to see the royal family walking by. First King George and Queen Martha, then behind them walked Princes Lafayette and Alexander.

Alexander. I have always had a fancy for him. His slick brown hair laying on his shoulders, his hazel eyes that always had a story behind them. Right now, it looked like he wasn't enjoying anything, and was hurrying to get somewhere.

I needed to head back to the shop anyways. I took a shortcut that I had discovered a few years ago to get back quicker. It was also a great place to hide. I got back to see Herc sitting there trying not to fall asleep. I sat down at my desk and started working on a drawing I had started earlier when we heard the door open. We looked up to see Prince Alexander in the doorway.

Alex POV

I stepped inside to see the two men from yesterday look up from their desks. The curly haired one had a pencil in his hands, and it looked like he was drawing something. The other man stood up, with an anxious look on his face.

"Your highness! Is there anything we can do for you?"

I noticed he was staring at the guards behind me. I turned around.

"I should like to speak to these men alone."

They nodded and walked out side the building. I looked outside the window to make sure they weren't watching and gave a sigh of relief. I turned around and they were still looking at me.

I quickly dropped the fake royal accent I had been using.

"Sorry about them. I don't really like when they follow me around and I could see they were making you nervous."

The curly haired one spoke up.

"Is there anything you need, your highness?"

OH MY LORD WAS HIS VOICE MADE BY THE GODS THEMSELVES?

"You can call me Alex. Your highness and even Alexander is just to fancy for me."

He looked taken aback.

"A-alright."

I turned and looked at the many clothes that they had.

"Have you had any shoppers?"

The curly haired one frowned.

"Not in years. We've only been making money fixing dresses for some close friends. Other than that we have had no customers."

I smiled. "Then today is your lucky day."