I Want Her

Imagine...
Roman had went to a club and spotted a beautiful girl, wanted to take her home.. but what did he want her for?

Requests are open!

—Part 1

*.*.*.*.*

Music was thumping, sweat covered bodies radiating heat and alcohol in the mixture too.

"Hey, handsome. Wanna go round the back and get to know each other much.. more?" the girl slurred her words, struggling to hold her balance on the heels.

"No." He said, not paying the slightest bit of attention to her.

"F-Fine, whatever." She pulled a disgusted look on her face from being rejected and stumbled off in the crowd.

He stood there, watching, watching his prey closely. She was dancing, her curves moving to the beat of the music, her long, luscious hair swaying around her tiny waist. Her whole frame was small, if he was to stand next to her, she would only be up to his chest it seems.

His eyes were stitched on her, everything she did his eyes would follow and thoughts would travel around in his mind.

Him ripping the dress from her skin, leaving her exposed and vulnerable before him.

Her lips that would taste like cherry champagne, so plump and pigmented.

Her eyes, iced crystals trapped inside. If you look closely you might even see your future.

Her creamy skin. What does that taste like too? It was like a fresh sheet of paper waiting to be marked with all kinds of patterns.

His marks only.

"Hey, excuse me?" He tapped her shoulder, her head turning round to see the tall man looking down upon her.

"Oh, hello." She gave him a warm smile, even her teeth were perfect, pearly whites.

"What is your name, my dear?" He swiftly got hold of her hand and moved it up to his face, placing a gentle kiss on her knuckles.

"My name is, y/n."

Such a magnificent name.

"What is yours?" She questioned.

"Roman, Roman Godfrey." I smirked at her, she was so pure, so innocent. It was such a pity she won't be the same after tonight.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Roman."

"The pleasure is all mine. Did you want a drink, on me of course!" I offered, "Oh no! You don't have-" I held my hand up to stop her.

"It's on me." She gave a faint smile in response.

*.Time Skip.*

"How come I've never seen you here before! You seem like the type of guy to be around the town a lot and would always run into, in a good way obviously!" She exclaimed, downing the last half of her drink.

"I'm a indoor person I guess," I couldn't help but gaze at her flawless features once again.

"Oh fuck." She huffed, "What's wrong?" I looked closely at her face, she was irritated.

"I missed the train I was supposed to get on, to go home. And there's no more after this time, shit." She cupped her face in disappointment.

"Stay round mine for the night and then in the morning you can leave?" She lifted her head up and looked me, dead in the eyes.

"I can't do that Roman,"

"Why not?"

"Because.. you've already bought me many drinks tonight and now you're telling me to stay round yours. I already feel bad for having to make you pay!" She threw her hands up and back down.

"Bullshit, Im not going to let a young, beautiful lady walk around in the middle of the night alone and not have a place to stay plus its autumn! It's fucking freezing. So no, you're coming with me." I placed my arm around her shoulders, "come now."

She blushed from my sudden compliment,
"Are you sure it's okay?" She asked.

"Yes, I have spare bedroom that has everything you'll need for tonight. Yeah?"

"Thank you so much Roman." She gave me a warm hug, we both got up and walked out to the car.

"No problem, y/n." I muttered whilst driving back to my place.